Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Noob

sk3l3tonphish

i just got a 76 celica gt liftback... theres some things on it i've never seen before. First, the Electro Sensor light... what is it, and why is it on..lol... second, on the bottom of the stereo is a box that says ESP with a button in the middle.. it has 2 readouts on each side of the button that displays things like, Battery, lining wear, wipers, etc... what is this? DSC00170.jpg

Sorry man, if I knew I would answer. But seriously haven't got a clue, sorry. I have to say at first glance it looks a bit 'Mustangish'. Cool.

very nice find love the old one and getting very rare the light thing im not sure but mine has something similar in name and when switched on it automates my lights switchs on in tunnels and getting dark etc wot you got planned is it daily driver or restoration job :D

very nice find love the old one and getting very rare the light thing im not sure but mine has something similar in name and when switched on it automates my lights switchs on in tunnels and getting dark etc wot you got planned is it daily driver or restoration job :D

for now its my driving car... but i'm gonna restore it once i have the funds... wewt.. yea it does look mustangish ^^ thanks for the replys

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links