Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fly Wheel & Strut Brace

lift addict

can anyone tell me if the flywheel upgrade is worth the money..as in better responce etc and what atvantages does strut brace have.

All for my T Sport 03

can anyone tell me if the flywheel upgrade is worth the money..as in better responce etc and what atvantages does strut brace have.

All for my T Sport 03

Cant say for the flywheel, as for the strutbrace it makes a big difference, the front end is solid with much less chassis flex, combined with lowering springs its 100% better than standard. The only downside is the rear end's chassi flex is exposed due to the front being so solid, when i get my rear brace fitted hopefully i will see a marked difference :thumbsup:

What rear brace you got?

Been looking into them but don't want the TRD one as i'd have to cut the rear trim.

just get a TRD rear anti roll bar...stabilizer...not cutting, cheaper...etc

What rear brace you got?

Been looking into them but don't want the TRD one as i'd have to cut the rear trim.

Its the TRD one, i dont mind cutting the trim as i will be keeping the car :thumbsup:

To be fair the cuts are pretty small, its only if the brace was removed it would look a bit cack, and that would be an issue only if you were looking for them :ph34r::lol:

What rear brace you got?

Its the TRD one, i dont mind cutting the trim as i will be keeping the car :thumbsup:

To be fair the cuts are pretty small, its only if the brace was removed it would look a bit cack, and that would be an issue only if you were looking for them :ph34r::lol:

come on Dale - you still aint fitted that yet!!!!

waiting for your thoughts to help me decide................

as for the flywheel - it has advantages and disadvantages, been looking into these a lot, quite a few available for ours. from the reviews i've read from 2zz owners its a good thing - easier to hit lift in every gear as the engine doesnt slow as quick, easier on downshifts to match the revs but more difficult to get going - apparently much easier to stall but that dont take much getting used to. defo get one when i change the clutch. got £600 to spend and cant decide what to get first?

I've got a new fidanza flywheel in my suitcase right now and when I get back I'll be buying everything to replace the clutch too. So probably in 2 weeks or so I can tell you how much of a difference a new flywheel makes :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links