Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav 4.2 Barrier/dog/cargo Net Thingy !

nattyboy

Hi

Ive just picked up a cargo net (the net that seperates the boot from the cabin) - can anyone tell me how it is mounted (it is the genuine 2005 toyota part).

Many Thanks

Nat

At the top of the inside roof there are two holes either side (near the back door) and on the deck there are two metal loops fixed to floor. You should be able to insert either side of the metal pole into the top holes (they contract and expand) and then fix the two hooks to the bottom loops. Then tighten up with the black straps. Hope I am talking about the right thing here - that's how I fix my net dog guard in place! It is really easy.

Good luck!

At the top of the inside roof there are two holes either side (near the back door) and on the deck there are two metal loops fixed to floor. You should be able to insert either side of the metal pole into the top holes (they contract and expand) and then fix the two hooks to the bottom loops. Then tighten up with the black straps. Hope I am talking about the right thing here - that's how I fix my net dog guard in place! It is really easy.

Good luck!

Thanks mate - i'll go out and have a look now.

Well chuffed actually..ive been tracking a few on eBay and theyve been going for about £40-£60.

Bid on this (new unused) one (which was being sold be a new ebayer after selling his XTR) and got it for 99p ! It was quite embarrassing when I collected it..!

Good result - always nice to bag an unexpected bargain :thumbsup:

All fitted ! Thanks again

Nat

It shows it in the manual on pages 190-193 on mine. There are 3 different positions depending on whether the rear seats are up,down or out. It was standard equipment on mine.