Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr2 Mk2 1991 Fuel Gauge

bouncerdove

Hi all. Does anyone know where I can purchase just the fuel gauge for my 1991 mk2 rev1 MR2. the rest of the gauge cluster is working fine and I have been able to narrow the eratic readings I am gettiing down to the gauge (not the sender unit). It seems very expensive to have to purchase the complete cluster from eBay etc when I only need the fuel gauge section. Any info would be much appreciated.

Regards & thanks

Hi all. Does anyone know where I can purchase just the fuel gauge for my 1991 mk2 rev1 MR2. the rest of the gauge cluster is working fine and I have been able to narrow the eratic readings I am gettiing down to the gauge (not the sender unit). It seems very expensive to have to purchase the complete cluster from Ebay etc when I only need the fuel gauge section. Any info would be much appreciated.

Regards & thanks

I have a set of clocks that i swaped from my wifes car to change from kph to mph . I will sell them for £ 30 . If your intrested pm me or call me 00343871224053

Hi all. Does anyone know where I can purchase just the fuel gauge for my 1991 mk2 rev1 MR2. the rest of the gauge cluster is working fine and I have been able to narrow the eratic readings I am gettiing down to the gauge (not the sender unit). It seems very expensive to have to purchase the complete cluster from Ebay etc when I only need the fuel gauge section. Any info would be much appreciated.

Regards & thanks

I have a set of clocks that i swaped from my wifes car to change from kph to mph . I will sell them for £ 30 . If your intrested pm me or call me 00343871224053