Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Good Dash And A Sh*t One

geocool69

oh dear.... oh dear oh dear :o :blink:

I think the most disturbing thing about that dash is... someone has actually spent good money on it, I don't think i'd be able to tell them face to face how truly dreadful it looks. :arrgg-matey:

everyone is entitled to their own tastes! :angry:

however that person was born without any yuk :wacko:

Well as long as the owner is happy.

and someone has far too much freakyness going on when it comes to Hello Kitty and Leopard skin.... but as i said b4

It is a geocities hosted picture and they dont allow pictures to be viewed on other site so you need to click this to see it.

As for the dashes, I dont even like the 2nd one :!Removed!:

chuffin ell!

each to their own tho!

big respect for stuffin a double din head unit in and whats that underneath??? turbo timer!!

mmmmmmm........nice carpets!!!!

that does look very much like a turbo timer!the only nice thing about the car that i can see!

:lol::lol:

hahaha both are truely crap.... one is just funny...and as for the red one he needs to learn not to mix grey, green, gold, red and perspex! loll

I'm currently planning o do a big job on my interior. A complete job though.

I've come across some pics which are close to what I want. (shown below)

Everyone's got mixed opinions about how to colour my dash. Some say upholster it, some say spray it, i've thought of leather, but leather needs to be maintained alot or can have quite severe consequences..... I REALLY NEED SOME GOOD ADVICE ON WHAT THE BEST METHOD IS...if anyone has any light to shed on the situation please do so. would be much appreciated. I'l looking for something similar to the pics below except replace the white with black and the blue with white. I think it would look awsome on my white yaris. I just cant stand the greenish interior.... but i dont want it to look cheap.... i want it to look luxury.... i'm very willing to spend $$$ on this one.

cc_color_content_img08_wv1.jpgcc_color_content_img09_wv2.jpgcc_color_content_img11_wv4.jpgcc_color_content_img14_wv7.jpg

help! :crybaby::crybaby: