Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help On Window

lift addict

Can anyone help with my electric window on t sport. I want to check if the window has come off the runners because the window does not line up when you open and close it. I have found two screw on the door panel but dont know of anymore as i dont want force it off an break the door panel.

can anyone give me an idiot guide to removing door panel etc

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Can anyone help with my electric window on t sport. I want to check if the window has come off the runners because the window does not line up when you open and close it. I have found two screw on the door panel but dont know of anymore as i dont want force it off an break the door panel.

can anyone give me an idiot guide to removing door panel etc

thanks

I wouldn't bother. Taking off the interior door trim is pretty easy, you just need to undo the screws and a connector for your electric window switches, then gently prise all the way round the panel (its got plastic things that just pop out and are easy to break if you do it unevenly.) The problem is you won't be able to do all that much with the window when you have that off, because there's a membrane and metal parts covering the juicy bits. Maybe you're adventurous but when I got that far I thought naaahhh. Take it to Mr. T and he'll take 20 minutes to tell you what's going on.

hate to say it but mine showed the same signs as that and it was the regulator!!! and apprently thats around a £200 job to fix!!!

but as pete say Mr T will soon let you know the problem

You can get a new regulator on eBay for £60.

I haven't done a Corolla but I've done both front regulators on my Passat and it was relatively straight forward. I've looked for a guide to fitting a Corolla's on the net and can't see one but somebody must be able to help.

Edit: This is for a four/five door, I guess your T Sport is a three door!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links