Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rolling Road Dec 13th

Norfolk n Chance

think ill be up for this :)

Convoy on the day? :lol:

10-4 rubber ducky! - FBS?? :D

BTW SJ, I've already bagsed slowest car of the day. :lol:

There is a Fiesta coming you know! :lol:

Anyway, FBS? That would mean driving from J28 to J32 and then back on myself! :P :lol:

Is this the same Fiesta that was leading the convoy the other month, guided by HPS!? - Mine will defo be slower than that.

What services are on the M62? we can always meet at one of those?

That was a Clio last time! :lol:

We could always meet at Hartshead Moor Services which are between J25 - J26??

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• bothwell_buyer

• -T- Sport

• Teddylicious

Gaz,

i just had a thought after reading through this topic again, as you want a clear winner between the APEX'I and the K&N.

could you on the day run either one of the cars with there standard set up then change just the filter over as there both held on by a single jubilee clip??? either leave the standard t sport air intake on with the apexi filter attached or contact them both onto the end of the typhoon piping. that then takes out any other variables, ie its exactly the same car besides the filter. as yours or t sports maybe be running slightly different or something, then it only leaves one variable being the filter!!!!

its just a suggestion to help a fair fight lol

it would also be good to see if the tyhpoon pipe actually aided the proceedings

Craig

The best option would be to have 1 car dyno'd with all 3 setup's (standard, A'PEXi, K&N)

It all depends really on time, ie if Awsome would be willing to do 1 dyno then wait whilst we changed the filter, dyno again then wait again.

Switching between the A'PEXi and K&N would be quite quick the longest part is changing the standard air box.

If we were to do it then it would be best to do it on -T- Sport's car as i wouldn't want his K&N stretching/snapping my MAF Sensor wires! ;) :lol:

lol

as long as its the same car for the two filters then yeah!!!

standard air box to k&n takes around 1 1/2 hours?

if he agree's it'd just be a case of swopping the 2 filters over!!! and would be pretty quick

sorry gaz gonna have to pull out of RR day

really gutted gotta do this but today in work got briefed a bit of bad news so can't afford to spend any money on things like that especailly at this time of year

sorry to everyone else too

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

really gutted gotta do this but today in work got briefed a bit of bad news so can't afford to spend any money on things like that especailly at this time of year

As mentioned to Key, i'm gonna kick your ***** next time i see you! :boxing: :crutchy:

:lol:

As mentioned to Key, i'm gonna kick your ***** next time i see you! :boxing: :crutchy:

shame - the guys just got told his Christmas heating allowance has been increased by £2.50 and you get aggressive?????

oh my golly gosh - wot a lot of wimps - too frightened to be beaten by a mere RAV4 and a 1994 one at that!!!

oh my golly gosh - wot a lot of wimps - too frightened to be beaten by a mere RAV4 and a 1994 one at that!!!

i'm not scared of bein beaten mate, i'll line up against your car anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

i've had to back out cos as i work at the Toyota plant in deeside, an i'm sure your aware of things happening to car plants across the UK at moment, well we've just had our new engine project cancelled so at the moment there's a lot of peole with no line to work on, so we don't know wot's gonna happen yet :(

i'm not scared of bein beaten mate, i'll line up against your car anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

i've had to back out cos as i work at the Toyota plant in deeside, an i'm sure your aware of things happening to car plants across the UK at moment, well we've just had our new engine project cancelled so at the moment there's a lot of peole with no line to work on, so we don't know wot's gonna happen yet :(

Still sounds like a poor excuse to me! :boxing:

i work at toyota dealers and were abit werey because all other dealers near us are goin bust ect

what was project mate :P

i work at toyota dealers and were abit werey because all other dealers near us are goin bust ect

what was project mate :P

it was basically all work for the NR engine,the replacement for the SZ engine, an it has been put on hold and it's lookin like we might not get it all now, so all we have now is the ZR engine an thats on just day shift

The day starts at 9am.

So i'll be getting there for that time and i'd assume most of the Manchester peeps will be there too.

Us folk from the 'right' side of the pennines have mentioned a convoy on the day if you're interested?

P.S. Les (Giddlepin) is coming from Hull ;)

what time does it start? as i have to travel the furthest!

If you are travelling from Lincoln, check a map first as on mine its only 94.79 miles !!!!

Glasgow is over 200 miles from Manchester! :wacko: :wacko:

If you are travelling from Lincoln, check a map first as on mine its only 94.79 miles !!!!

Glasgow is over 200 miles from Manchester! :wacko: :wacko:

He's coming from Grimsby not Lincoln ;)

Although yes, coming from Glasgow wins! :lol:

Does this mean you're coming then? :D

nrgizerbunny is you go through lincoln I'm sure you could join myself and SJ...

... Are there no other SRs going :( surely there have to be some out there

i'm just waiting to see if i can go because i don't have a wife or kids i end up having to fill in for everyone over the xmas holidays.

I wouldn't be going through lincoln, i would go along the A180/M180, M18 and over the M62.

Just picked up on this and am interested.

Only snag i'm back off Holiday on the Friday so might not be able.

Are there still places???

Might be able to get my mate to come with 250BHP Astra Turbo!!!

we meeting on the M62 services then?

That clio was fairly nippy, but saying that so was Anne's Aygo, it was keeping up with me round the roundabouts!! :D

Just picked up on this and am interested.

Only snag i'm back off Holiday on the Friday so might not be able.

Are there still places???

Might be able to get my mate to come with 250BHP Astra Turbo!!!

Awesome can take up to 25 cars on the day so there's still plenty of room if you can make it :thumbsup:

If Awesome GTi is still the same i used to take my first car there about 15 years ago.

It used to be in Rawtenstall, the guy who owned it was called Jim.

He did me some really big favours on my 1.3 Golf (B27 PVU. 150,000 Miles on the clock)

If it is the same guy he is the Topman.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links