Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rolling Road Dec 13th

Norfolk n Chance

According to their website it's still Jim that's in charge :thumbsup:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• bothwell_buyer

• -T- Sport

• Teddylicious

If me and my mate can make it we will be coming from Burnley into Manchester.

M65, M66/M62 then M60.

What, where, if, when, how, why and what time???

*cough* 1st page *cough*

:lol:

Confirmed date and venue.

Awesome GTI

Map

It's a 9am start and is £35/vehicle.

This is for 3 runs and also a laminated result at the end of the runs.

:thumbsup:

P.S. you don't support Burnley do you?

*cough* 1st page *cough*

:lol:

Confirmed date and venue.

Awesome GTI

Map

It's a 9am start and is £35/vehicle.

This is for 3 runs and also a laminated result at the end of the runs.

:thumbsup:

P.S. you don't support Burnley do you?

:wacko: :wacko: Is that Jim Burnley or Mary Burnley??

Have found out about this from Sarah at Awesome, if you have a spare place can I have it? Dont have a Toyota and wont sully this board by saying what but happy to help you hit your target of 20...... Just let me know....

Have found out about this from Sarah at Awesome, if you have a spare place can I have it? Dont have a Toyota and wont sully this board by saying what but happy to help you hit your target of 20...... Just let me know....

Sure can mate, said the same to Sarah :thumbsup:

But i think we need to know what you have! ;)

Ok Its a Citroen C4 Picasso 2.0l HDI with EGS gearbox (same idea as new Yaris but a LOT smoother), its had some Angel dust and interested to see what she is putting out, should be around 160-170bhp. Should be there around 1-2pm so will just fit in on the end of if ok with you.

Ok Its a Citroen C4 Picasso 2.0l HDI with EGS gearbox (same idea as new Yaris but a LOT smoother), its had some Angel dust and interested to see what she is putting out, should be around 160-170bhp. Should be there around 1-2pm so will just fit in on the end of if ok with you.

So competition with Miles in his 2.0 D-4D Corolla SR ;)

We shall see! Depends on the dust being reapplied as my dealer did a software upgrade and wiped off the dust! BUt the Angel is coming on the 10th hopefully!

Nice to see there's more interest atleast!

Now... Lets hope my car isn't seriously lacking and gets seriously left behind... Especially by Peters Fiesta! :lol: Gulp..

Looks we lost one!

Peter has had to pull out for cost reasons. He'll still be attending, just in my car. On a plus note, Ian21thatsme has confiemd he will be coming to the RR day. So that keeps us how we were!

I will never go to them.

The GT4OC club (which I also belong to) tried to organised one (RR) with them and they got back to us saying not interested. So we left it at that.

We went to Dyno Demon in Wirral and they were great and spend time with each one of us discussing our graphs and figures.

you'll have to scribble me out. i'm in germany next week. sorry. good news is i'll be doing 220KPH!

Doh. Shame that! Atleast you'll be having a rocketing good time! :thumbsup: I so wanna go to the Autobahn... >_>

Shame it's not all unrestricted!

Looks we lost one!

Peter has had to pull out for cost reasons. He'll still be attending, just in my car. On a plus note, Ian21thatsme has confiemd he will be coming to the RR day. So that keeps us how we were!

Cost reasons?? In a Fiesta?? :P

Is Ian actually a confirmed madman?? :lol:

you'll have to scribble me out. i'm in germany next week. sorry. good news is i'll be doing 220KPH!

Maybe, but we'll know what our cars are producing!!! :P :lol:

Have arranged to come down - but its looking more like it will be number 1 RAV. The number 2 has still bits to get fixed...but here's hoping. Number 1 has smaller diameter wheel/tyres so it'll take me slightly longer to get there :lol: :lol: :lol: However, number 1 passed its MOT so its safe.....well at least it was last week!!

Have arranged to come down - but its looking more like it will be number 1 RAV. The number 2 has still bits to get fixed...but here's hoping. Number 1 has smaller diameter wheel/tyres so it'll take me slightly longer to get there :lol: :lol: :lol: However, number 1 passed its MOT so its safe.....well at least it was last week!!

:lol: Hopefully see you there then. :thumbsup: Shame both of them going to show us up! Boooo! :P

CANCELLED!

Had a phone call from Al @ Awesome this morning.

Their Rolling Road has broken down and the part needed to fix it will take 3 weeks to arrive :(

So the 13th Dec is off. Next available date is 10th Jan next year.

:crybaby:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Saves me £35 before Christmas though!! I'll be up for the 10th Jan one! Hopefully.... all depends on the Mrs! :P

Shucks. Altho RAV number 2 may not have been ready in time. The 10th is awkward as the old man is 90 on 15th so not sure what birthday arrangements are yet.

In an attempt to keep this day alive i've sent some enquiries to Prosport, Stockport and The Racing Line, Halifax

Will keep peeps informed :thumbsup:

I must be cursed, every time I arrange to go to one of these it gets cancelled!!

(walks off smelling his armpits)

In an attempt to keep this day alive i've sent some enquiries to Prosport, Stockport and The Racing Line, Halifax

Will keep peeps informed :thumbsup:

thanks for your hard work up to now!

... well it looks like I'll save the shame of been beaten by a fiesta till next year!! Never mind eh. :D

Thanks Gaz for your valiant effort thus far though, much appreciated. ;)

May have a solution to keep the day alive!

Prosport in Stockport may be able to hold it Sat afternoon for us (dependant on if the lads will work over!)

Starting at 12.30pm and running until 4.30 - 5.00pm

Have emailed back for costs and when they'd need to know by.

So, thoughts on that peeps??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links