Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Attention Burburrys ..

Bibbs

I work in Byker, Newcastle on Tyne, and the place is f :censor: kin full of em!

How can a Burberry cap, tracksuit top, training pants and Rockport boots be classed as stylish when all worn together!!!!! :lol:

And when they ask for parts for a Cavalier 16v, they call it a "Red top" or "a Cavvie Valver" Surely Vauxhall would have called it one of these if they thought it sounded stylish :angry:

Rant over :ph34r:

And when they ask for parts for a Cavalier 16v, they call it a "Red top" or "a Cavvie Valver" Surely Vauxhall would have called it one of these if they thought it sounded stylish 

Thats funny - and thats just the bit about a Vauxhall being stylish in the first place ..

Damn, seems I should have chosen "Kai Gary" for the name of my boy! Kai sounds so exotic doesn't it? :lol: I shouldn't laugh really should I? Not when my name is Darren (Oh, how I hate when it's shortened to "Daz"!!!).

Fantastic site! It's just so scary because it's true!

BTW What is it about Chavs and Vauxhalls?

• 3 weeks later...

How can a Burberry cap, tracksuit top, training pants and Rockport boots be classed as stylish when all worn together!!!!! :lol:

i lived in heaton last yr m8 and saw loads of em, had a rite old laff.

Thing is i live in jesmond now, accross from osbournes and theres a load of "potentials" about. They've got all the gear, caps, jackets, shoes, etc. but they're riding bikes atm...

One of the cheecky buggers offered to swap his bike for my 2, grr.

Oh and incase ur interesed in seeing a lambo countach go check it out at THIS garage...

can't rem the name of it, i'll check 2moz, butthe car is awsome and its HUGE ! :o

-Z

i lived in heaton last yr m8 and saw loads of em, had a rite old laff.

Thing is i live in jesmond now, accross from osbournes and theres a load of "potentials" about. They've got all the gear, caps, jackets, shoes, etc. but they're riding bikes atm...

One of the cheecky buggers offered to swap his bike for my 2, grr.

Oh and incase ur interesed in seeing a lambo countach go check it out at THIS garage...

can't rem the name of it, i'll check 2moz, butthe car is awsome and its HUGE ! :o

-Z

It wouldn't be at HR Fastfit would it?

Think I've supplied most of the parts through work, as if its this one its a replica. Known the owner for years and he gave me a guided tour of it :P Before it was painted that is.

PS, if you need any bits for your motor, I'm assisatant manager at Andrew Page Ltd, ask for me and I'll sort you a good price mate :thumbsup:

i really can't rem the name pal. It's near the jesmond roundabout, or new stupid traffic light system thingy!

It could be tho cos i went in for a chat and it belonged to the owner. Replica...

Looks pretty mean tho, i when in a couple of weeks back and they'd just started to remove the paint on it were looking to get it done in a bout a month.

I'm assisatant manager at Andrew Page Ltd, ask for me and I'll sort you a good price mate 

Don't tell me that lol. I'm just gonna havta find faults with ma 2 now to get them repaired :P

One thing you mite be able to help me on tho...

Are there and good mechhies who know their way around the 2 that u'd recommend? I seriously need to find some1 up there!

Cheers bud,

-Z

Yeah, thats the one :yes: Harry, he's a right character and he's thinking of doing the MR2/Ferrari kit next.

As for mechanics, depends what kind of work, I have a mate who does mine, (govvie jobs) and he's damn good but lives near me in Chester-le-Street. Garage wise and close to you. HR Fastfit have a Toyota trained mechanic but more of a fitting station really, as do DBM at Ryton, Imperial Racing in Jesmond, ask for Doug, a little bit eccentric but used to build and race CRX's so he knows his way round performance cars :yes: , or Glendale Garage in Gosforth ask for Peter :thumbsup:

Don't think any of em cheap but they do know their way round cars and I'd use em if it wasn't for my mate, just tell em I sent ya and I'm sure they'll see you alright.

u do know a fair few places then :)

I'll havta go round em all and have a look.

Damn speedo cable bust so gonna havta get that sorted, not really want to cos i KNOW it'l cost a bit. ah well i'll pop into Fastfit on my way hme from uni 2moz and hava chat w. the toyota mechie that works there. c what he says.

I appreciate it m8, we'll havta get together sometime. :thumbsup:

-Z

Cavvie Valver, whats that about. it sounds like some sort of cross-bread dog!!

although i looked at the chav site i cant recall seeing cavvie valver mentioned, but,......i know a few chavvers :lol: and when they use this narrowed and backward form of our great language they usually mean,....

vauxhall cavalier 16 valve (usually 2ltr sri which they can easily break into and joyride)!

fortunately they dont seem to know anything about the 2.5 v6 24 valve, which is good for me as i used to park mine regularly in the heart of TWOCcersville, in sheffield! :D

AH THE WORKING CLASS! :lol:

And when they ask for parts for a Cavalier 16v, they call it a "Red top" or "a Cavvie Valver" Surely Vauxhall would have called it one of these if they thought it sounded stylish :angry:

Rant over :ph34r:

;)

u do know a fair few places then :)

I'll havta go round em all and have a look.

Damn speedo cable bust so gonna havta get that sorted, not really want to cos i KNOW it'l cost a bit. ah well i'll pop into Fastfit on my way hme from uni 2moz and hava chat w. the toyota mechie that works there. c what he says.

I appreciate it m8, we'll havta get together sometime. :thumbsup:

-Z

No problem mate :thumbsup: