Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Closing & Wiping Out Threads...

flexy7

I had two extremely popular threads obliterared off the face of the earth today ! :o (Plus another 5 have also been locked recentlyl.) The thing is that I've left my car keys in the "couples" Thread, behind the picture I drew of Hou & I need them back. :( Secondly was the "Get rid of Flexy" thread wiped out because certain greater powers couldn't stand to lose me? :D I don't want a PM please share info with the Forum. On this thread I thought it would be informative & interesting? if people could reveal threads that were closed unjustly in their opinion, Or ones that go on for months or years (breaking almost every rule of being acceptable or interesting etc..) but are left alone.

Usually it's me who toasts your threads, as I genuinely have nothing better to do with my time than keep a watchful eye on you, however this time it was not me.... I understand that the threads became personal and insults were flying and tbh TOC's not about that.... we like to keep it friendly.

It would seem you do not know you are upsetting people.... which shows a lack of social skills.

In situations like this it is easier to lock/remove the thread instead of keeping it going and potentially upsetting people - it's simple logic really.

The way you stop getting your threads removed is very simple.... I refer you back to my PM I sent you a few weeks back. You didn't read it back then obviously.

In that case why hasn't the women drivers parking thread , Or the ever offensive or sexist joke thread been closed then ?To name just a couple.I don't think they should be closed/censored but just wondering why those go on & others don't ? One of my thread was closed because "It had gone as far as it was gonna go in their opinion !", If that's a criterior then when don't birthday threads get closed the day after the members birthday ?

Flexy, have you ever thought about getting out a bit more and not letting an internet forum rule your life?

this place is seriously taking the ***** now, and im sure its putting people off posting, its pure drivel!

Because birthday threads don't tend to insult people? :lol:

If you'd read what I'd written, I said it was closed because in their opinion it had basically gone as far as the topic was likely to go! Surely in that case birthdays fall under that criterior aswell ! (lasting for one day!) So why aren't they closed the day after being relevant ?

Flexy, have you ever thought about getting out a bit more and not letting an internet forum rule your life?

If you checked the facts as to why I don't get out a bit more before spouting out un-informed drivel then you may know the answer to you question. It has been explained.:wacko:

Flexy.... I'm sorry but you bore a lot of people to the extreme.

I'm not suggesting you bore ALL members here but you do do a damn good job at it getting a fair number fed up with your all too frequent posts about nonsense and frequent, in my opinion, worthless threads. You certainly know my opinion about your constant Camry references. Yes, it was amusing at the start but it went on and on and on and on and it has not stopped even now.

Your opinions are worth as much as those of any other TOC member but you simply seem to put those opinions across in a way that has the tendency to lose friends rather than gain them. Somehow I doubt that you mean to do this but words can be read, all too often, in more than one way. Maybe you should read your posts through a few times before hitting the 'submit' button. None of us are perfect on here and I am sure that in the minds of many I am near the top of the list in that respect but you just have a way of saying things in the wrong way.

I am very sure that ALL the mods on here are cautious when it comes to either closing or deleting posts and threads, I have done the job on a different car club website and it is not an easy task. If you are the one that seems to be losing more than a normal share of posts/threads then please look for the common member.... sorry but its you! It is not a case of just one moderator that is stalking and deleting your stuff its more than one.... see the common factor here! Look inwards in this matter before you look outwards!

If you have a problem with either a normal member or mod on here then how about sending a pm to the admin/management and let them act as an arbitor.... do this rather than starting another 'can I have your opinions' type of thread.

You appear to have either upset or seriously pi**ed off more than your fair share of members on here in the time you have been on this forum, I hope that this is an accident but I have a slight feeling that you enjoy it from time to time.

I doubt that you will like my words here but I have to tell you what I think. Stay on the forum if you wish but try and give serious thought to the way your posts can be read.

Because birthday threads don't tend to insult people? :lol:

If you'd read what I'd written, I said it was closed because in their opinion it had basically gone as far as the topic was likely to go! Surely in that case birthdays fall under that criterior aswell ! (lasting for one day!) So why aren't they closed the day after being relevant ?

Surely there are more serious questions in the world than "Why are my threads removed?"

The facts are:

Don't upset people or we'll remove your threads

Don't spam or we'll remove the threads

I disagree that your threads are "popular", as 50% of the threads are usually your own comments.....

You asked the question, I answered it. Accept my answer and move on! As I said I do not know the reason why, as it was not me who removed it, however it would not have been done without just reason. :yes:

can someone just not ban him, or at the very least have a mod aprove his posts before they are shown on the forum ....

Both can be done but I feel very sure Flexy has not been that naughty :huh:

Lifes far too precious to be taken so seriously all the time, Hopefully when I have my last MRI scan I won't be stuck in front of the computer (For my entertainment.) MRI scan !, :eek: now that was a palaver! They sent me to the mobile one at StJohn's in Livingston & my shoulders wouldn't fit in the tube, :crybaby: They gave me a panic button & kept trying but my shoulders kept jamming things. It was even then suggested that I may have to use the MRI at the ZOO ! But luckily they found the largest one in Scotland at the Children's Hospital in Edinburgh ! :thumbsup: So excuse me for p**sing off certain delicate people on here, they need to get a reality check on real issues ! :yes: At the end of the day it doesn't really matter, it's a web forum. :o

can someone just not ban him, or at the very least have a mod aprove his posts before they are shown on the forum ....

Why don't you just block me ,& stay away ! Sad ! :lol: :lol: :lol: Simple eh !

Lifes far too precious to be taken so seriously all the time, Hopefully when I have my last MRI scan I won't be stuck in front of the computer (For my entertainment.) MRI scan !, :eek: now that was a palaver! They sent me to the mobile one at StJohn's in Livingston & my shoulders wouldn't fit in the tube, :crybaby: They gave me a panic button & kept trying but my shoulders kept jamming things. It was even then suggested that I may have to use the MRI at the ZOO ! But luckily they found the largest one in Scotland at the Children's Hospital in Edinburgh ! :thumbsup: So excuse me for p**sing off certain delicate people on here, they need to get a reality check on real issues ! :yes: At the end of the day it doesn't really matter, it's a web forum. :o

You're the one making a big issue of it!! No one else is.... you created this post whinging about it, or was it your wife? Or maybe its flexydevon, the person who weeks ago you claimed you didn't know and then all of a sudden the person becomes your son who has the same IP address as you....

Talk about total 180! :rolleyes:

Flexy, heres some points from my opinion... think them over HARD!

Your threads are worthless and pointless drivel.

The way you post with a blue font huge is obsene and hurts my eyes.

You post an excessive amout of pointless pictures that are irrelevant to the actual thread.

The constant references to your precious camry is unreal and pathetic.

If you don't get a reply to one of your pointless topics, you reply yourself more and more.

I actually detest reading most of the forum posts now due to your sheer stupidity in regard with posting on here. There is no need. Regardless to any reason as to why you can't get out more. Try turning on your tv set, reading a book, take up sewing... just stop with persistant unnessary posts. I have brought you to the attention of mods when I have saw that it ridiculous.

Oh and yes it's a web forum... but it still requires some degree of maturity and discipline. We wouldn't tolerate a member with persistant text speak, so why should we bother to tolerate you?

:lol:

How long till Em gets her toaster out?

;)

.... Or maybe its flexydevon, the person who weeks ago you claimed you didn't know and then all of a sudden the person becomes your son who has the same IP address as you....

Oh :eek: Now that is, I feel, very naughty :huh:

The toaster works on everything..... my toaster does not discriminate :P

I'm just plugging it in, it's needs a warm up before I let loose ;)

You're the one making a big issue of it!! No one else is.... you created this post whinging about it, or was it your wife? Or maybe its flexydevon, the person who weeks ago you claimed you didn't know and then all of a sudden the person becomes your son who has the same IP address as you....

Talk about total 180! :rolleyes:

Flexydevon is my son but who cares whether he really is or ain't , if I was trying to create a secret flexy I'm sure I would have used a different name,(Think about it.) My wife was the original flexy (I'm more of a Laverda man.) But lost interest in this forum, I brought flexy back to life to "entertain" myself during my forced "down time". My posts are extremely popular & when they are blocked or wiped out, I thought it was right & a valid reason to raise a thread to explain/discuss because members may A} Wonder where & why certain thread they were contributing too have gone or B} Did I delete the "get rid of Flexy" thread (Which I didn't) to try & nullify the poll.

Just annoying HOU so much has been worth every minute on here :thumbsup: I've never met such a .................. :lol: The other delicate ones were just an unexpected bonus. :yes:

Question answered.

Advice given.

Life... to be got.

Em's toaster... not needed.

Topic locked

P****d off?.. tough! << my personal opinion!