Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 6 Alloys(help)

celica_gt_dan

hi all, first time on hear so hope it helps! iv just got my new celica gen 6 (i think ) and am gona change the wheels asap,,been lookin at some on e bay and the sizes are et 37 /pcd 83/ and 75jx17hz.. could anyone tell me if they would fit or if they could be made to ? thanks danny ,ps they are 5 stud! :D :D

Dont think they will fit the PCD of a Gen6 is 100, I am sure you will find more info on wheel sizing if you search the forum here

hi guys ,,thanks for the help, findin it hard to find a desecnt set of alloys any where!!!! has any one a list of cars that have wheels that fit ?? my friend has also brought some spacers that convert 5 stud into four stud, does any one know how much these are and is it worth buyin and fitin if i find a nice set of 4stud alloys?? thanks again

B)

NO!, don't fit spacers, they're the devil's spawn.

The most common Car that has 5x100 and an acceptable Offset (35) is the Golf Mk 4. There are others such as the PT Cruiser/Seat Ibiza/Skoda Octavia/Beetle/Audi TT. The Offset on an Impreza is a little high so will leave the Wheels sitting inboard (if they clear the Callipers).

If you buy a new set of Rims/Tyres from a retailer, the Tyres will be the cheapest rubbish they can find in 205/40/17, so ask for an upgrade to a decent Tyre like Toyo.

Bear in mind you should fit Spigot Rings if fitting Rims from a non Toyota to reduce the centre bore to 54.1.

NO!, don't fit spacers, they're the devil's spawn.

The most common Car that has 5x100 and an acceptable Offset (35) is the Golf Mk 4. There are others such as the PT Cruiser/Seat Ibiza/Skoda Octavia/Beetle/Audi TT. The Offset on an Impreza is a little high so will leave the Wheels sitting inboard (if they clear the Callipers).

If you buy a new set of Rims/Tyres from a retailer, the Tyres will be the cheapest rubbish they can find in 205/40/17, so ask for an upgrade to a decent Tyre like Toyo.

Bear in mind you should fit Spigot Rings if fitting Rims from a non Toyota to reduce the centre bore to 54.1.

hi guys thanks for the help decided im gettin some 17inch DOTZ Chronos ,,hope they look ok and the ride is still ok...

thanks again dan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links