Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The First Toc Feature Car!

97paseo

Does that mean i have to clean the car :crybaby::eek::crybaby: Ive got no power figgures yet, im still waiting to fit a cooler on, before it goes to the RR!!! but let me know, there are others in this club who are more deserving me thinks!!!

Well when you're happy with it get some pics to me, it would make a good feature I think! :yes:

:thumbsup:

Just one thing in the spec list it states :

"310bhp at 6900 rpm 197lbf ft at 5500 rpm (flywheel figures)"

197lb/ft??? Is this a mistake because the 3rd generation 3SGTE in his car has a stock output of 224lb/ft. If its uprated to 310bhp Im assuming its running around 3-4 psi over the stock 13psi. Shouldnt it be closer to 290lb/ft or something? Unless its been mapped to produce a low torque figure for drivability reasons?

If im wrong your welcome to slap me with a stinkin fish. Nice review + pics tho (especially that one with Miss Leggs).

Dawesy did say a couple of the technical figures, which came from his website, were slightly old, so I'm not sure really! :unsure: I'm sure he'll have a definate answer.

Thanks for the comments on the write-up. :thumbsup:

yes bit confused think my calculator is busted. dyno figures came from the Thor rr at JAE but they give you the power in bhp at the wheels so nice and easy to workout flywheel figures but then give you the torque in Nm and uncorrected for the diff ratio or at least thats what he came back with original torque output was 1134.3 Nm.

just re done my conversion and notice a gain factor incl this and came back with 248 lb ft wich still seems low but it could only manage .9 bar boost due to lack of resistance on that type of dyno and the fact that i later found that the actuator was opening a bit too early (too much signal from the turbo for the VSV, needed a restictor in W/G line).

check out the 1/4 mile times these were from york raceway running on 76 racings RFT fuel

13.2@110.7 this give you a good idea how much power it has (or should be had as it'll have about another 70bhp when its mapped up) ps car weighs aprox 1200-1250KG

I got - with the same (previous gen) engine .. 250 bhp - 260 ft/lb .. on 14 psi.

So your's should be a bit higher ..

Anyone's welcome to submit their car, got a few people interested & sorting pics, just waiting for them to arrive.

I would like to see the IS430 project car featured :drool:

yes i would too.. we also have some video footage of the car!

yes i would too.. we also have some video footage of the car!

Obviously Steve will know the Lex bods for the IS430 stuff (username superchargedis200 from memory ?) - anyway a LOC mod I think.

How about a poll for the next feature car ?

How about a poll for the next feature car ?

Erm.... :blink: Could do but I've already got the next one's stats & pics... :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links