Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oil Filter

kazdek

Hi I DONT KNOW

BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM GETTING FILTER JUST MAY SURE YOU QUOTE THE RIGHT ENGINE / VEHICLE ETC I HAVE HAD NO DIFFICULTY

:help: is the oil filter on a toyota lucida 2.2 td the same as on the british previa

The british Previa is only petrol

From the top of my head the Lucida/Estima oil filter is the same as the diesel picnic or something like that, if the oil filter is genuine on the car at the moment then the part number should be printed on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey - you still want to get the correct oil filter?

If your Estima is a 2.2td and not tdi and it is between 92-93 build date then the oil filter will be an ADT32110. The filter is a Blue Print Filter and will be available from your local factor.

I have just aquired a scooby import and Blue Print were very helpful to me in identifying their parts.

Ps if it is not that vehicle and is later say up to 99 then it will be ADT32115 :thumbsup:

so its not a td but a tdi - thats where the problem is - do you have the chassis number and model number then ill get you the right parts. :thumbsup:

• 3 years later...