Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Willing To Trade For A Supra

RX7

I have a This car is slightly modified...I basically replaced parts that broke with better things. Here is a list of what is done to the car: It will have a rebuilt engine (rebuilt by Chris Sanders of Banzai Racing, core has 6,000 miles on it), Blitz Intake, Blitz BOV, Pettit Downpipe, Cat-back exhaust piping (3"), AC Autotechnic Carbon Fiber Muffler (4" tip), Cusco Front Strut Tower Bar, Corbeau CR1 Seats (black, adjustable), Schroth Rallye IV 4 Point Harnesses (black), Mazdaspeed Harness Pads (Black, red lettering), MOMO Race Shift Knob(aluminum and black air leather, M2 Rear Strut and Harness Bar, B&M Short Throw Shifter (reduces throw by 33 percent), Clutchmasters Stage I Clutch (holds 140 percent over stock - very streetable), Pioneer Premier Sound System (12" sub, 600W Amp, 4 Speakers, and a head unit), HoseTechniques Silicone Vacuum Lines (blue), Autometer Boost Gauge (psi, carbon fiber series). Car also has new Battery, new sensors, new rear tires, and new brakes. I have taken very good care of it since I bought it. Most of the miles were highway miles, and very few are from hard driving. Mechanic told me that the turbos were in pretty good shape for the miles, although may need to be replaced soon.

Here is the link for pics

Pics

I just bought it off Auto trader but really wanted a supra. So if u wish to trade. Email me

Well if your willing to trade, plz do so and email me at eternize2eternal@yahoo.com

Sweet rex.

Was looking into getting one myself but the need to rebuild the engine after so many thousand miles (can't remember how many) kind of put me off :(

Sweet rex.

Was looking into getting one myself but the need to rebuild the engine after so many thousand miles (can't remember how many) kind of put me off :(

I was after a Eunos cosmo and got told the rotary needed rebuilding and re-tipping at every 40000 miles at a cost of around £3500. You could buy a half decent car for that.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links