Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pikss Of My T-sport!

t-sport786

Iv finally lowered my car on coiloverss any feedback gud or bad??

pics aren't workin mate

best way to show pics on here mate is to upload them on to site like photobucket then put the image link on here

I know very little about the T-Sport but I do like them.

Nice photos :thumbsup:

Looking good mate. :thumbsup:

What coilovers have you gone for and how much you pay? I want Coils on mine but the Mrs has forbidden them..... :lol:

Looking good mate. :thumbsup:

What coilovers have you gone for and how much you pay? I want Coils on mine but the Mrs has forbidden them..... :lol:

Thanks mate, loll lucky for me im not marriedd... i gt BC coilovers BR range picked thme up for £580 and fitted them myself that took lngg man.

Looks Great :thumbsup:

Does anyone think it exposes the wheels as looking a bit small now? I think it needs a set of big rims :drool:

Has it made a big difference to the ride & handling?

Yea i agree with you there the stock wheels are kinda too small. I will be investing in a bigger set of wheels soon, waiting to get paidd n see whether i can afford a decent set otherwise ill waitt. 18's should do it init or should i go for 17???

The handling has definately inprovedd the rides alot bumpier but daz a mina loll wanna get the trd strut brace aswellll.

Depends if you want to go showey or not!

I went for 18s on mine, although mine only has a 15mm drop. As said above, I want the Coilovers byt Booooooooooooooooo hiss Mrs! :P

33.jpg

I am tempted to get some 17's if i can find a decent set a like at a good price, 17's should give it better handling & grip without compromising ride quality to much.

17's would give good handling but i fink i might go for 18's but still decidingg. i want some with a bit of a deep dish look if you know what i mean like T-sport has above with abit of a lip.

T-sport your car looks good :thumbsup:

looks gr8!

gd job...

how does it drive anyway>??

Thanks mate! Drives good loving the drive just the rides abit bumpier now but its a mina.

looks cool mate,

sorry to be all sensible here but obviously putting 18's or 17's on affects the speedometer. are alot of places able to change it so it reads right?

looks cool mate,

sorry to be all sensible here but obviously putting 18's or 17's on affects the speedometer. are alot of places able to change it so it reads right?

As smoftah said, when you change the size of your alloy, you must also select the correctly sized tyre so that it is as close to the overall circumference of the original wheel as possible. The commonly held opinion is that anything less than 2.5% difference in overall size is acceptable but obviously the closer to the original size, the better.

A stock T-Sport wheel is 195/55/R16 (circumference = 1950.61mm). I have 18s fitted to my car with 215/40/R18 tyres (circumference = 1976.69mm).

In terms of overall speed, what this means is that when I am on the motorway and my speedo says 70.0mph (assuming the speedo is accurate - which they rarely are) then my actual speed would be 70.94mph. Obviously if I kept the same profile tyres (i.e. 195/55/R18) then I would actually be travelling at 75.73mph.