Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis Info Display

kaushal

Hi,

This is my first post here and the first time buying a Toyota. Previously I've been a Vauxhall customer. I am to pick up my Avensis T4 1.8 VVti - Seq Auto in couple of days time from the local Toyota dealer. I started looking for all the details of the car and that's why I joined this forum. There are two questions I'd like to ask from you if any of you can help me please.

1. Are there any places where I can download the owners manual (I can't wait till I get it with the car :P (As far as my search goes this is not available for download, but any of you know otherwise, any help would be appricaited)

2. What information can the "multi information dispaly" can display (apart from the SatNav and Trip computer info). The reason behind this question is that, my earlier Vectra could dispaly all sort of warnings such as bulb faliures, low windscreen washer levels, low coolent levels etc. I found these very useful and hope the Avensis has the same capabilities. My searches on this didn't bring anything up.

Any help is appriciated.

Thanks and regards

Kaushal

The info display on my 2004 T4 is split in two Sat nav on one side and info on the other

Momentum gives u instantanious MPG

Average MPG gives you errr Average since the car was last filled up ( resets automatickly when youi release the filler cap.

Average speed of your journey

and last is miles till you run out of fuel

It gives you the basics. Not as detailed as the Vauxhall you once owned. My T4 gives a reported MPG of 48-50 MPG so is no longer accurate. a sensor somewhere is to blame i was told but i dont have time to investigate.

The info display on my 2004 T4 is split in two Sat nav on one side and info on the other

Momentum gives u instantanious MPG

Average MPG gives you errr Average since the car was last filled up ( resets automatickly when youi release the filler cap.

Average speed of your journey

and last is miles till you run out of fuel

It gives you the basics. Not as detailed as the Vauxhall you once owned. My T4 gives a reported MPG of 48-50 MPG so is no longer accurate. a sensor somewhere is to blame i was told but i dont have time to investigate.

Thanks Pg29. I thought the "warnings" the Vectra used to give are pretty standard these days in all the new cars. Oh well.. :(

If buying car from official dealership the manual should come with "Avensis Passport Folder" along with various other books, service history book & Sat/Nav manual. You will need to take the day off for that one & sit in car all day to figure that one out. And no i am not joking about sat/nav book.

If buying car from official dealership the manual should come with "Avensis Passport Folder" along with various other books, service history book & Sat/Nav manual. You will need to take the day off for that one & sit in car all day to figure that one out. And no i am not joking about sat/nav book.

Thanks Beagh1958, I can't wait to get my hands on it B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links