Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr2 Mk1 Glass Roof Panels

RedBullAE92

I have in my pile of Toyota bits the T Bar MR2 glass roof panels, rear window and the two quarter glass panels to the rear of each door, anyone want to come and collect them before I trip over them again ?! PS they didn't leak when they were in the car

A small donation to a charity of my choice would be nice, I'm in Enfield N9

I have in my pile of Toyota bits the T Bar MR2 glass roof panels, rear window and the two quarter glass panels to the rear of each door, anyone want to come and collect them before I trip over them again ?! PS they didn't leak when they were in the car

That is a generous offer B)

I would take them off you as I work in Enfield but I already have a spare set of T Bar glass in the loft! To be honest , the T Bar glass is probably the only thing you'll be able to pass on as people occasionally break them or scratch them. The rear and quarter windows very rarely get broken.

Regards

Ollie

Sky Insurance (Mk1 enthusiast!)

That is a generous offer B)

I would take them off you as I work in Enfield but I already have a spare set of T Bar glass in the loft! To be honest , the T Bar glass is probably the only thing you'll be able to pass on as people occasionally break them or scratch them. The rear and quarter windows very rarely get broken.

Regards

Ollie

Sky Insurance (Mk1 enthusiast!)

No problem, I thought that would be the case. Next time I have a garage clearout they'll be off to the dump, don't fancy a spare MR2 engine then do you ?! Sold one on eBay at the weekend and as yet nothing from the winner. I've got two spare lumps so one could do with going to good use