Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Found Some Cut Wires.......

osoleamio

:huh: Hi all you wiring / sat.nav saviours......I have a 51 plate rav 4 petrol , 5 door, auto....toyota cd/radio with sat nav..(tns 300 ?)....anyway, it has never worked properly since i bought the car.....salesman said he couldn't work it out !! yeah right....i have found out why i think, when i took the unit out, behind everything else there is 2 cables that have been cut through.....one is a normal coax , fairly thin with a silver screw connector...the other is a multi coloured cable with 13 wires in it.....now, can anyone tell me if this is the reason the sat nav will tell me where i am but when i try and programme it, it just goes back to the start of the process....if anyone knows someone who lives in east kent that can help....please let me know....many thanks.....mike. :rolleyes:

:huh: Hi all you wiring / sat.nav saviours......I have a 51 plate rav 4 petrol , 5 door, auto....toyota cd/radio with sat nav..(tns 300 ?)....anyway, it has never worked properly since i bought the car.....salesman said he couldn't work it out !! yeah right....i have found out why i think, when i took the unit out, behind everything else there is 2 cables that have been cut through.....one is a normal coax , fairly thin with a silver screw connector...the other is a multi coloured cable with 13 wires in it.....now, can anyone tell me if this is the reason the sat nav will tell me where i am but when i try and programme it, it just goes back to the start of the process....if anyone knows someone who lives in east kent that can help....please let me know....many thanks.....mike. :rolleyes:

have a look here and you will find some docs about the tns200. they are the same connections as for the tns300

have a look here and you will find some docs about the tns200. they are the same connections as for the tns300

Thanks very much.....gold mine of information.....ta.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links