Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 2006 Dcat - B9004 Navi Touch Screen Replacement?

Christia

Just for the record :) ...if someone have the same B9004 and ever need \hope not\ to take it appart, just know that you will need the original dvd system after putting everything back :) so that the system find its software.

Otherwise it says "Cannot read the program. Please consult a dealer."

This message will also come when you try to boot up a Touchscreeen with an old DVD.

• 3 months later...

Hello Guys and Happy New Year! Wish you all the best :)

I'm writting to say that I have a new touch screen and I'm very happy. It is working just perfect :)

My friends found another system from Panasonic with a touch which is 6,5 inches - like mine.

The system has nothing in common with mine, it is a different model and wouldn't fit in the Rav, but the touch is the same size and

the most important from the same manufacturer. The touch it self is exactly the same.

So they replaced it and everything is fine now.

It was EUR 350 /second hand/ but much better than EUR 4000 :D

We can now try to sell it without the touch because it has a remote control + many more buttons and it is working fine also without the touch, which mine can't.

• 9 years later...

Hello guys, I am new to the forum and I have the sam problem as Christia. I have a broken touch screen of Toyota RAV4 2008 with B9004 Matsu****a Navigation.

First I ordered a touch screen that is 6.1 inches and it was supposed to be for this model, but unfortunately it is smaller and it doesn't work.

So now I am looking to order the right touch screen, I found some proposals only from the aliexpress store, but I still don't know what is the right model. There are some touch screens with 6.5 inches with 8 pins, but the pins seems bigger than the original ones.

Anyway, any recomendations, where can I order and what is the exact model of this thing?

Many thanks!

Toyota_RAV_4_navi.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi, 

have you tested the aliexpress screen ?