Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Have I Been Caught?

H13RNC

I've never seen a camera smash it'sway through a windscreen to drag a driver out of an over turned car, or perform CPR whilst the other camera drives the Ambulance to the hospital, and deal with the grieving family!! Oops rant mode...

I've never seen a camera smash it'sway through a windscreen to drag a driver out of an over turned car, or perform CPR whilst the other camera drives the Ambulance to the hospital, and deal with the grieving family!! Oops rant mode...

Back to less serious stuff, is your car not Alice Granite? Its is not Thunder Grey or Gray, sorry its been bugging me :lol:

Back to less serious stuff, is your car not Alice Granite? Its is not Thunder Grey or Gray, sorry its been bugging me :lol:

It's Alsace Granite, who's Alice? :lol:

I dont know what it is....its gray/grey with a smouldering look in it's eyes..... :bag:

I dont know what it is....its gray/grey with a smouldering look in it's eyes..... :bag:

:lol: Same colour as mine mate! ;)

Exactly who the F**k is Alice, Doh :lol:

i would post a link, but i think i'd get in trouble! :lol:

I don't know who she is either but I've been living next door to her for 24 years! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

OMG!! - when you start quoting a Smokie song you know your losing any remainding sanity that has not been surrendered to the forum boards of TOC!! :D

Well they had to send you a 'Notice of Intended Prosecution' within 14 days if you'd been caught.

So, it's been 14 days, did you get one??

:lol:

Oi!

You can't start a thread and then not tell us the outcome! :lol:

Oi!

The Feds must have been to take him away, i heard he put up a good fight :gun_bandana::gun_bandana::gunsmilie:

Oi!

The Feds must have been to take him away, i heard he put up a good fight :gun_bandana::gun_bandana::gunsmilie:

Oh yeh :lol: nothing yet through the post, :rolleyes:

I hope Ive gotten away with it. Ive been a good boy on the roads recently so... :D

I say freeeeee H13RNC [to the tune of Nelson Mandela song!]....

He isnt such a bad boy really...

He just has to go everywhere speedy

He cant help it you see...

It is the lovely 'lift' that He

Just Cant ignore

So that if why is the pedal is always on the floor...

So if the police could just be

A little more

Accomadating

Then H13 license would still be free

Of horrible little points that he is scoring...

Hope you ok mate there aint nothing funny about penalty points...except my poem obviously!

I hope Ive gotten away with it. Ive been a good boy on the roads recently so... :D

As if that would change something. :P :lol:

I say freeeeee H13RNC [to the tune of Nelson Mandela song!]....

He isnt such a bad boy really...

He just has to go everywhere speedy

He cant help it you see...

It is the lovely 'lift' that He

Just Cant ignore

So that if why is the pedal is always on the floor...

So if the police could just be

A little more

Accomadating

Then H13 license would still be free

Of horrible little points that he is scoring...

Hope you ok mate there aint nothing funny about penalty points...except my poem obviously!

Nice one for that buddy, it almost made me cry :lol:

Cheers

H :thumbsup: