SENIORTHIN.jpgI'm back !

This thread is about me !

I've got a mega topic coming soon!

It'll help everyone,

Annoy the usual suspects, be extremely flippant,

But should help you become a better person

& give you priceless information & advice ! :lol: :D :P

O Joy

....did you know that the word....oh no I've already got you with that one, I'll have to think up a new one ! :lol: :lol:

Off to see Killing Joke tonight

:drool: so I'll talk more about Camrys & me another time.

Still it doesn't stop you lot talking about Camrys & me, :!Removed!: :yes::yawn:

Fire away, I'm tough & don't report people to management. :P

O Joy

....did you know that the word....oh no I've already got you with that one, I'll have to think up a new one ! :lol: :lol:

THINK, that will be refreshing :lol:

Gun.... head.... trigger.....

Shovel.... hole.... coffin

Gun.... head.... trigger.....

Shovel.... hole.... coffin

Kill..... me..... too....

In fact, save me a couple in case the 1st shot doesn't do the job

THINK, that will be refreshing :lol:

Don't put you're self down, my 4 year old grandaughter almost fell for it! :lol:

I SEE SOMEONE IS UP TO THEIR OLD TRICKS AGAIN,

CHANGING WHAT I'VE WRITTEN! {WITH THEIR ITCHY EDIT FINGER}

PLEASE UNDO THE WORDS I HAVE NOT WRITTEN !

NOTHING AGAINST FORUM RULES WAS WRITTEN.

THANK YOU :angry:

I SEE SOMEONE IS UP TO THEIR OLD TRICKS AGAIN,

CHANGING WHAT I'VE WRITTEN! {WITH THEIR ITCHY EDIT FINGER}

PLEASE UNDO THE WORDS I HAVE NOT WRITTEN !

NOTHING AGAINST FORUM RULES WAS WRITTEN.

THANK YOU :angry:

Not me Flexy......................................Think again....................Remember that there is a full moderating team and they are ALL capable of keeping your posts tidy....................and they will do ;)

PLEASE AMEND THE SIZE OF THE FONT ON YOUR PREVIOUS POST AS IT WASTES VALUABLE BANDWIDTH AND IS UNNECESSARY.

If you have a problem with any moderation then please feel free to PM the management (Giddlepin)

It's not just the size of his text that wastes bandwidth, it's the amount of it! :lol:

Sorry Flexy, could let that one lie.

Not me Flexy......................................Think again....................Remember that there is a full moderating team and they are ALL capable of keeping your posts tidy....................and they will do ;)

PLEASE AMEND THE SIZE OF THE FONT ON YOUR PREVIOUS POST AS IT WASTES VALUABLE BANDWIDTH AND IS UNNECESSARY.

If you have a problem with any moderation then please feel free to PM the management (Giddlepin)

Well I wouldn't need to waste bandwidth if the moderating team didn't change my text with absolutely no justification !

They didn't edit to keep it tidy, they simply changed one of my lines for one of theirs!(Which was longer than mine & by their rules insulting!)

I'm OK with the mickey taking directed at me, it doesn't bother me! But changing what I've written (When what I've written is within TOC rules) is IMO over the top !

Well I wouldn't need to waste bandwidth if the moderating team didn't change my text with absolutely no justification !

They didn't edit to keep it tidy, they simply changed one of my lines for one of theirs!(Which was longer than mine & by their rules insulting!)

I'm OK with the mickey taking directed at me, it doesn't bother me! But changing what I've written (When what I've written is within TOC rules) is IMO over the top !

I repeat:

The moderators team on this forum take their responsibilities seriously and spend more than enough time sorting out the serious issues on the forum.......please refrain from your unnecessary criticism of the team on the forum.

It was me.... seems like you are keen to "joke" on your terms but not on other peoples..... :rolleyes:

It was me.... seems like you are keen to "joke" on your terms but not on other peoples..... :rolleyes:

It's hardly joking when it's from someone in a position of "pseudo"-power.(I have nofeasible recourse over.)

As soon as I say anything negative about Mods then I am threatened with action.

I complained about unjust altering of my text & recieved a warning over it !(Now I've been proven right !)

It is pure fascism & dictatorship if you can do something to someone without recourse for your actions.

Well at least people won't think I've been ranting about Mods having a go at me, My accusations are now justified.

Maybe (Unless you change this !!) people may think in future did he really say that or are mods simply trying to make him appear he did ?

Absolutely unacceptable.

I know how to get your own back, make it seem like you've left the forum for a few months......

That will teach them :rolleyes:

Your right it is absolutely unacceptable ... if I were you I wouldn't take that, I would leave!

Stand up for your right, stand up for your freedom of speech, stand up for yourself Flexy and leave with your head held up high. :P :lol:

I know how to get your own back, leave the forum for a few decades......

That will teach them :rolleyes:

I completely agree

It's hardly joking when it's from someone in a position of "pseudo"-power.(I have nofeasible recourse over.)

As soon as I say anything negative about Mods then I am threatened with action.

I complained about unjust altering of my text & recieved a warning over it !(Now I've been proven right !)

It is pure fascism & dictatorship if you can do something to someone without recourse for your actions.

Well at least people won't think I've been ranting about Mods having a go at me, My accusations are now justified.

Maybe (Unless you change this !!) people may think in future did he really say that or are mods simply trying to make him appear he did ?

Absolutely unacceptable.

Oh behave yourself..... once again it's all "drama, drama, drama" :rolleyes:

I do not victimise people, I am not a dictator.... never before have I been accused of being so!! The only thing I apologise for is trying to bring a sense of humour to proceedings. I'm very matter-of-fact and straight-talking so here it is, matter-of-fact stylee for you.....

Maybe it was a lapse of judgement on my part, you were warned about your behaviour, failed to listen and therefore got yourselfs a weeks suspension. You returned and acted exactly the same way as you have done previously, even though you are fully aware of how much it annoys people. Foolishly I thought you might have spent a week mulling over the reasons for your suspension and realised that your behaviour should be toned down, but obviously you've learnt nothing.

You crave attention and post accordingly. If your posts get no reply you reply to yourself. You berate people for no reason. You annoy people because you get a rise out of it. I feel very sorry for you to be honest.

But now you have the response you craved, therefore feeding your attention-seeker inside and so the battle starts again. If no-one replied to you and your actions you would get very bored indeed and move on.

And you know it.

PM me with a reasonable explanation for your behaviour perhaps and we can call it bygones. I have explained mine. I shall expect a PM forthwith! (or maybe not, I know you prefer to discuss things openly and refuse personal contact..... from me anyway.) ;)