Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Goodbye.

celica140sport

after just 8 months of ownership of my gen 7 it was part ex'd yesterday afternoon for my mazda rx8 231 bhp. the oil problem got too annoying used over 24 litres in 8 months. thanks everyone for the advice ive been given.

after just 8 months of ownership of my gen 7 it was part ex'd yesterday afternoon for my mazda rx8 231 bhp. the oil problem got too annoying used over 24 litres in 8 months. thanks everyone for the advice ive been given.

See you mate, best thing to get rid if there is such a big problem that you cant sort, or is too expensive, cut and run!! at least you stayed with japanese, nice car with some good power.

All the best

thanks. cars on auto trader btw so warn any potential buyers if they ask lol. X643PNW liter of oil in 200 miles is beyond funny for me. for the record my celica is comphyer than my rx8. but i dont miss the road noise.

200 miles done in rx8 at 17mpg no oil used but about £90 in fuel. its so worth it. imagine being in lift all the time and it being perfectly quiet. thats an rx8. my celica used oil on a completely different level.