Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lexus Lights

Ryan1985

I know this is goin over old ground but how much would u expect 2 pay for a set of lexus clusters 4 the back of the Yaris?

Pav where did u get ur's and how much were they?

Did they come with extra bulbs etc. cos i've heard u need new bulbs wiht them?

Cheers in advance :thumbsup:

Lexus Lights(No reflectors) about 180-200quid retail price

cheap white lights @135 without reflector 145 with reflector

Make sure they send you the european model and not the japaneses model which uses a different type of bulb

So vmail are the Lexus lights u said are between £180 and £200 illegal due 2 having no reflectors?

Cheers :thumbsup:

yes they are illegal for road use, offroad it is ok, you will pass on the MOT, this doesnt put ppl off from buying, police dont normall check them probably in an accident or summut

Carisma do Lexus lights for 200 sheets.....my mate with the Ts had them...i had to do some slight wiring but they are perfectly legal....he just sold them too......he couldnt get rid....all he got was 100 quid for 2 month old lamps....unlucky

Hi Ryan1985

I bought mine for 180 quid from an online company called directcarparts - they are the non E-marked version, which as has been previously said, are the ones without reflectors incorporated, but you can improvise by adding suitable reflectors afterward in order to make your car more visible if parked at night.

Mine came from Japan, and my dealer fitted them for me with a few changes needed (which I can't remember!) in order to make them go okay. I've had mine for about 7 months now, and I've had no problems with them.

Hope you find what you're looking for mate

Pav :thumbsup:

You must have rear reflectors on a car to be illegal...doesn't really matter where they are they don't have to be incorporated in the light cluster. ( but they do need to be around the bumper...rear light level) and they most definitly ARE included in the MOT

But if you get the lexus lights without em..and don't add reflectors else where...and someone runs into your parked motor in the dark..and they say they never saw you...and they'll check your lights...then you'll be up that famous creek big time.

Actually peeps who park on the wrong side of the road..ie not having their reflectors facing on coming traffic...and get hit...same thing applies... the car was parked illegally,

and you paddle even farther up the creek...but you see it all the time!

Vipes.

Pav did it come with the two clusters and the extra bulbs or did u just hand over the box to ur dealer and they fitted them 4 u?

Thing is i'm looking 2 fit them myself but i don't know wot i need like extra bulbs etc?

Cheers :thumbsup:

its easy to fit, mine was japaneses, it comes with an indicator bulb and a back/stop buble, but ony one bulb holder, the other bulbs are smaller than normal

european model, Im gonna take mine back and look somewhere else for the european model

If u track down a European model will u give me a shout!!!

They need 2 be at a decent price aswell mind!!!

Cheers vmail! :thumbsup:

they will be about 170-200 quid plus 10quid for delivery

hey mate

mine came with some extra red bulbs which I handed over to my mechanic, and left him to it really..! I'm a bit crap when it comes to asking technical questions I'm afraid, as I tend to get someone to do the work for me - lazy git, i know!

good luck on your search

Pav :thumbsup:

Just ordered a pair of lexus lights from www.illusionautostyle.co.uk for £180!!! The guy said he thinks they are the european style 1's so fingers crossed!!! :thumbsup:

i had to modify mine cos they were from japan, not too hard to be honest too a bit of working out but its sorted now had em on for bout a year now

did yours come with bulb holders? are all they bulbs the same size? what mods did you do?

vmail i think my clusters should arrive by Friday and then'll i'll post if they were European or not and how easy they were 2 fit!!!

Think 150 euros is bout £100 - not sure tho!!!

:thumbsup: