Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Me Rav Is No More :(

PinkMinkee

Hit the back of a Mitsi Pajero middle of last week :(

Don't ask how it happened its a long story but suffice to say the rav, after visual inspection, has suffered near £7k worth of damage, the pajero has suffered a slight dent to the back bumper. no injuries occurred to either parties so thats summat to be thankful for, but i was gobsmacked at the amount of damage he didnt have to his car.

anyway never mind, the Rav will most likely be written off and tbh i wont be overly bothered as its been more than troublesome since we bought it...musta been a lemon!!

shame its got a turbo on its less than 12 months old, new injectors, new lots of stuff!!

so anyways it was nice being here and you peeps were a mine of information and a barrel of laughs...keep up the good work and take it easy :)

Hit the back of a Mitsi Pajero middle of last week :(

Don't ask how it happened its a long story but suffice to say the rav, after visual inspection, has suffered near £7k worth of damage, the pajero has suffered a slight dent to the back bumper. no injuries occurred to either parties so thats summat to be thankful for, but i was gobsmacked at the amount of damage he didnt have to his car.

anyway never mind, the Rav will most likely be written off and tbh i wont be overly bothered as its been more than troublesome since we bought it...musta been a lemon!!

so anyways it was nice being here and you peeps were a mine of information and a barrel of laughs...keep up the good work and take it easy :)

gutted to see you've had a bump and the cars most likely a gonner.

i never spoke to you on here, but any toyota fan is a friend of mine!

good luck with whatever you do :)

cheers taylor :)

i used to have an mr2, luv'd it, bit of a rash purchase considering i have 2 kids and they were youngsters at the time, but i got 3 months wicked motoring out of it before i came to my senses lol

That's bad news mate - at least nobody got hurt ( small consolation I know ).

Good luck with whatever your next car brings you !

Pinky... that's sad news.... :( :( :( :( Maybe you can get the parts off the RAV and sell em.... ;) ;)

At least your OK...Those Pajero have a massive rear bumper on them....

Still pop onto the forum whenever your around....

Take care............ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that Jan but glad your ok :thumbsup: Anyway's you can still stick around for the banter

regardless of what you buy next. Good luck with it.

hey guys, ta for the support ;)

bothy.....the car was first registered in may 2004 :)

Shame - seems funny its being written off but then a car is never the same.......what graveyard is it going to ????

dunno bothy, but we might nip down there n buy the turbo back off the scrappys as its virtually brand new n flog it on egay lol

having said that someone might just buy the whole thing and get it back on the road ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links