Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Girlfriend Says

System~G

Now many of you know my girlfriend, Nicola, also a member of this club. Anyway, she thinks I spend far too much time online, especially on TOC. :angry:

I think she is wrong, but then again this is post number 200 for me :wacko:

Who else has this problem? :D

Who thinks she is a moaner? :P

This is just light hearted fun - no arguments are in progress........ Yet

I see Nicola on here every day :thumbsup::thumbsup:

To put some of my side forward.

Yes I was moaning about being neglected in favour of the internet.

When Garrick comes over my house to visit, I expect him to see me and not go on the internet (using my computer).

And he keeps using my bubble bath (maybe he likes to smell like a girl).

(I haven't checked Bens links yet)

Now, if you have a partner, get of your pc and go give them a kiss. :yes:

I haven't checked Bens links yet

All in Jest - but I do like the T-shirt ..

thats me ok then.. no pressure in my life!... apart from when the cat ruins my clothes!

I like the bubble bath bit.. thought he smelt might fine last sunday LOL

Now, if you have a partner, get of your pc and go give them a kiss. :yes:

I would, but 3000 miles is a !Removed! long way...

If she can go to Spain, I think Im allowed to use the web!!

i sacked a GF once because i was too busy working on my computer.. how bad is that!.. GEEK FREAK!

i wouldnt now mind

Now many of you know my girlfriend, Nicola, also a member of this club. Anyway, she thinks I spend far too much time online, especially on TOC.  :angry:

I think she is wrong, but then again this is post number 200 for me :wacko:

Who else has this problem? :D

Who thinks she is a moaner? :P

This is just light hearted fun - no arguments are in progress........ Yet

Oh my god! You too? Me an my gf live together and even tho she uses a PC and me her laptop(so im never hogging anything) she ALWAYS ALWAYS tells me "All you do is come home and straight away go on stupid forums. Its always cars cars cars." etc etc you get the idea. Its just good to post stuff and read up especially when your up late doing essays you should have done over xmas holidays (like today..hrm 4.35am..jesus!). Its a nice break.

But tbh I know where shes comin from. I wouldnt like it if the roles were reversed :rolleyes:

Id be more worried if she didnt complain! Its her way of showing she cares and values your attention I suppose hehe

hello, I'm pizza boy's girlfriend. I'd like to let nichola know that my heart goes out to you! i've just seen the message about your boyfriend favouring the internet over you...I have the same problem!! He sits on this forum all night when I go to bed!! He's on it from the minute he gets home and, like yourself, its on my computer!! I think our boyfriends are spookily similar, that thing you said about him smelling like a girl...my boyfriend uses my deoderant on regular occasions!! Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone!!

Right its me again..shes up doin an architecture project but she has an xcuse as she was very ill over xmas. :rolleyes: I should have never brought this up with her!

By the way Bibbs your links rule and im torturing her with the quotes from em heh.

Hmmm and she thinks your a 'meany' :lol:

i must admit of late i have neglected both the forums and alli my partner. but thats cos i've been busy in the workshop.still spring and summers comming so we will be able to spend lots of nice days out as a family. ie................................................................going to all the shows and meets thats comming up! :lol:

By the way Bibbs your links rule and im torturing her with the quotes from em heh.

Hmmm and she thinks your a 'meany' 

Glad to be of service .. my missus calls me the same ..

I see Nicola on here every day :thumbsup::thumbsup:

More time online than me too... But then again she does a lot of time online at work instead of doing what she is paid to do... :P

Hmmm just got a new GF (hopefully she will get rid of her old boyfriend soon :thumbsup: ) and been working hard, so ive missed the club a bit, but im looking forward to seeing u guys soon! (but not looking forward to haing to wash the car!!!)

mines not too bad with me

she just hates it when conversation changes to the automobile strain and she hasnt got a clue wot anyones on about!

The Girlfriend gets a bit hacked off with me being on here a lot sometimes, but then sometimes I am on here a lot!!

Definatelly cant knock her though, she isnt really that interested in cars but gets dragged to Oulton park, shows, etc and even JAE this year without a single grumble!!

Come to think of it (starting to feel oddly guilty :huh: ) she's a bit specially really! (yeah, thinking perhaps I dont give her enough time hummm?)

Best way round it mate...

Buy her a bunch of flowers on the way home.... when she asks why, just say cos she deserves it...

(running a bubble-bath surrounded by candles works as well ;) )

something similar,she bought me a premership plus season ticket for my birhtday,and now all i get is "you only ever want to watch football" :huh:

i just cant win :lol:

Buy her a bunch of flowers on the way home.... when she asks why, just say cos she deserves it...

cassanova Ian!

well... as long as eberyone is addicted to this site then thats cool!

My g/f is ok with me on here though she does tell me that i spend to much time on pgr2.

Dont want to make you all jealous but she loves motor racing F1 is her fav. but she did enjoy the rally last year and wants to go and watch the touring cars.For our birthdays weve got one of those caterham 7 race days each and a tour of the jordan factory.She cant wait

LUCKY ME :thumbsup:

well.. if their blokes on not on here then they are accused of seeing someone else LOL

Happened to me...

Now I am not saying that all GF are like this (just to save my ***** at meets :D )

Vomit

It can't possibly, surely?!?! :blink:

I'm the same, if I had a bloke I'd be in trouble too...I always used to get in trouble for doing my own thing instead of living in 'significant others' pocket 24/7 :wacko: but as I'm sensible enough not to have one it's all good :D

(running a bubble-bath surrounded by candles works as well  ;) )

Vomit

It can't possibly, surely?!?! :blink:

I'm the same, if I had a bloke I'd be in trouble too...I always used to get in trouble for doing my own thing instead of living in 'significant others' pocket 24/7 :wacko: but as I'm sensible enough not to have one it's all good :D

I'm the same, if I had a bloke I'd be in trouble too

not meaning to sound cheesey... but i doubt you would be in trouble Rosie!... :wub: