Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Girlfriend Says

System~G

ill admit i have had the accusation of 'chatting up' the girls on here!!!

<_<

Best way round it mate...

Buy her a bunch of flowers on the way home.... when she asks why, just say cos she deserves it...

(running a bubble-bath surrounded by candles works as well  ;) )

cassanova Ian!

well... as long as eberyone is addicted to this site then thats cool!

Cassanova! :lol:

Naaa, just figured out how to keep em sweet ;) and Supragirl, is not vomit, its just finding the right buttons to push (as with any person)..

But my missues likes cars almost as much as me.... so much so, I think she wants to go to JAE more than I do!!!

Fidgits, I was only playing mate...no offence intended, I know lots of girls that would think that was a lovely gesture, I just look at flowers and my brain instantly harps up "They'll be dead in 4 days" or something similar. :unsure:

... and it's SupraGAL :P

Steve- awww, shucks :group-cuddles:

My wife's has no problem with me logged on to toc every night, she preferes to watch TV all night, I can't understand what she sees in being glued to a square screen all the time------oops! :wacko:

, I just look at flowers and my brain instantly harps up "They'll be dead in 4 days" or something similar. :unsure:

You have to remember you not the 'average' kinda girl Rosie ;) :D (take it as a compliment, as i think it was :huh::unsure: )

, I just look at flowers and my brain instantly harps up "They'll be dead in 4 days" or something similar. :unsure:

You have to remember you not the 'average' kinda girl Rosie ;) :D (take it as a compliment, as i think it was :huh::unsure: )

Awww Nick, :group-cuddles: Glad I logged on tonight lol

lotta online luvvin goin on tonight!!! :D

I don't care how much time he spends on TOC at his own house.

At my house, time is to be spent with me.

Yes it is annoying that I can't get onto my own pc to look at TOC and other sites.

And to those that misunderstood. I am into cars more than Garrick and have been since I was a kid.

:) (realised this post sounds a bit aggressive)

Agressive? Nooooo surely not?! :ph34r:

You go, I can see your point, I wouldn't pitch up at a mates house and log onto a forum...bit rude I think... :o

I don't care how much time he spends on TOC at his own house.

At my house, time is to be spent with me.

And because I work away from home a lot, the only time I have to check email and posts is when I am at Nicola's... I may use her PC for an hour or two in an entire weekend to do this and still she flusters...

Tsk :P

i get front row seats!

For you hun.............................No :P :lol:

I thought this domestic was going to be the highlight of my day, but it seems to have vanished :D

(anyone tell im bored?? :eek: )

Well I've semi suspended my leaving date, due to some good news, see my avatar on the mkiv board, probably wont mean anything to you though :D

Bascially last year I was about to start my own custom exhaust, IC hardpipes e.t.c company but had an investor pull out at the last minute, being trying ever since but to no avaial, but something lately has provoked interest and the futures bright :)

I did notice...but you're right I had no idea what it meant.

Do I get a discount for my custom exhaust please? :D

I need a stright thru for my new V8 ... i need big burble sounds!

I want twin exit... sponsorship Nick? Don't have an exhaust sponsor yet... :D I only need the back bit once the double decats done...

Rosie, if you mention Totally Custom in every paragraph you write in all the forums, you can have it FOC, cause that'll be alot of mentions :lol:

I've really said more than I wanted to at this time, as I said to myself I wouldnt say anything till the money was in my hand, as last time I had taken bookings the lot only for it to fall through. So all I'll say is that watch this space, and if anyone was thinking of getting a new exhaust just to put it off for a month or 2. As I'm pretty sure you wont be ablt to beat my prices.

Rosie, if you mention Totally Custom in every paragraph you write in all the forums, you can have it FOC, cause that'll be alot of mentions :lol:

Harsh but fair.... :D

I'd get you GOOD coverage, wouldn't worry about that ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links