Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trd Seats

Bibbs

not bad at all mate! considering the stock leather seats cost £250 from rogue!

and those are damaged ones from Rogue, as I have enquired about them before.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• Bibbs

• 97paseo

• DeusMR2

Top Posters In This Topic

I want some!!! :lol: No-one makes a bracket for the Paseo as far as I know, so it'd be a custom job unless you could find one for a Tercel or something..

it says universal slider included with the seats... so does this mean they will just bolt in ?

Or do I need some sort of bracket thing etc ??

ta

I was under the impression that they need a car specific sub frame type thingy, not sure really, if it says universal maybe it bolts to the existing ones? :huh:

cool Jimlad .. I'll be after something similar, so let me know. (gotta save for insurance & a trip to Oz first).

I've got a few more links - but I wait a few weeks .. BTW - Have you won the lotto or something?

lotto.... I wish ! :D

just incase these buggers won't send them to the UK.. have you got any links to somewhere that sells similar seats ?? (I'm gonna give them a call tomorrow evening if they havn't emailed me back.. just so I know if I need to start looking or not )

so jimlad. if u bought these nice trd seats does that mean your originals are for sale?

have u got the black leather and grey alcantra seats cos i need a drivers one in good nick?!

if so, how much u want for 1 seat! :D :thumbsup:

so jimlad. if u bought these nice trd seats does that mean your originals are for sale?

have u got the black leather and grey alcantra seats cos i need a drivers one in good nick?!

if so, how much u want for 1 seat!  :D  :thumbsup:

yeah.. I will be selling when I get these.

My seats are in good condition. A couple of stains ( which were there when I got the car ), on the cloth part of the seat. Nothing major tho.

Nearer the time I'll post pics of the seats etc... what's the going rate for these seats ?

Nearer the time I'll post pics of the seats etc... what's the going rate for these seats ?

about £20 :D

i think roguesystems do a pair of leather/suede for £250 - if im wrong im sure matt will correct me :D

on eBay they usually go for about the same - sometimes more.

but to me jim,.......u could give me just 1 seat for about £10 :lol::thumbsup:

lol...no . Rogue systems seats are very worn.. I've received pics of them etc before.

I will sell it at a decent price for you. We can sort that out nearer the time.

The guys selling the seats won't send to the UK, I've still to find out about the harness people. I have asked again about the seats.

If not, I'm looking at someone I know paying for them in the US.. getting them delivered to there address then shipping them onto myself in the UK. Not ideal.... but I will get these seats !!!

Dont fensport sell these seats now?? Think they also sell TRD subframes mate :thumbsup:

Just been looking in my TRD cat can't find those seat in there??? I swear I have the 2003/2004 one :(

Edited by knowlson

Ok.. I have found somewhere in the US.. ( will look for more ), that will send to the UK. But below are the different shipping methods and prices.. anyone know the difference between them ??

postage.jpg

It's gonna cost me £380 to get the seats including postage from www.streetrays.com in the USA. I've been in contact with them etc, they never have posted to the UK before but will do if I pay postage.

£380 isn't too bad.. I can live with that. Just need the people about the harness to get back to me now.

Told you I would get the seats... lol

erm...... Dunno.... lol :D

Soon find out eh ! :unsure:

Ordered the seats.. should be here in two weeks or so.

I have also been told they should fit the car with the universal bracket thingy which comes with it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links