Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

K And N For 1.4

dave5282

Hiya

For those with the little engines, I was talking to the K and N guys at Autosport yesterday.

The guys said that the Induction Kit for the 1.4 Year 2000 shape coralla should be ready for sale in the next 2-3 months, he gave me some contact details etc, if anyone is still intersted I will keep you updated! :thumbsup:

Okay,

I have just contacted K and N.

They guy was wrong, and induction kit for the 1.4 is not even on there development list!

(thinking I am just going to buy a general non-specific kit and make it fit, if anyone has done this feel free to post any advice before I make a purchase, cheers? what about the 1.6 kit???)

I tried to make an induction kit but it kept bringing my Engine lamp on.......it kept telling the ECU that O2 sensor was reading the Intake air as too hot.........I've now adapted a Blitz kit for the Celica 190........it fits!!!!!!!!!!111 woohoo

Damn, I was hoping it was the year 2000, 1.4vvti.

Is the engine layout the same, any suggestions?

seen as I stare it them all day....i have to say yes.....my mate whose the valeter has a 2000 last of the old shape.....for some reason he made his own induction kit and his doesnt bring any lamps on.....its the same sensor goddamn it!!!

Righty ho, so how much was your induction kit? and what adaptations have you made?

Tar very much for your help :thumbsup:

I actully heard on here the Blitz filter fitted......its a Celica 190 one....i got mine from a Jap breakers who we deal with at work.....all i did to make it fit was slide the air pipe round a little......it hasnt made much difference performance wise...if you dont fancy this....drill you air box......i had 5 holes in my base and it made a really cool growl.....

Chris

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links