Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E S Mode

jonmcmanus

I have had my Auris 1.6 petrol multi-mode 2 months now and have not liked it. This last 2 weeks l have started to use

the ES button on the multi mode more espeicialy when setting off from junctions and on roundabouts and it has made all the difference. l really like it now. There should be more imformation about using the ES button on the multimode more.

I have had my Auris 1.6 petrol multi-mode 2 months now and have not liked it. This last 2 weeks l have started to use

the ES button on the multi mode more espeicialy when setting off from junctions and on roundabouts and it has made all the difference. l really like it now. There should be more imformation about using the ES button on the multimode more.

Try using manual shifting... It's easy too and increases fuel economy!

Best regards, Alex

Best regards, Alex

yes, as Alex post - this is the best mode.

Hi Alex , What about our main problem that the MM going down to 1th in the speed too high (18Km) - did you write to Toyota Europe ??

Did any one, in this forum, do something about it ?

Best regards, Alex

Hi Alex , What about our main problem that the MM going down to 1th in the speed too high (18Km) - did you write to Toyota Europe ??

Hello Auris2008, have to say honestly that once I was going to write them, but then I noticed the behaviour of Toyota's personal and didn't want to do it anymore. When I go to my Toyota dealer, they just try to get me pay for everything, even there's still valid warranty... I'm just got so sick of fighting with them and listening when they almost laugh at me, because I have problems with my car and complaining all the time (like it's my fault that I have a car which doesn't work as it should). They aren't interested to keep their clients satisfied. Next week I will have to go there again after some brake, and I'm allready stressed about it!

Best regards, Alex

Best regards, Alex

Hello Auris2008, have to say honestly that once I was going to write them, but then I noticed the behaviour of Toyota's personal and didn't want to do it anymore. When I go to my Toyota dealer, they just try to get me pay for everything, even there's still valid warranty... I'm just got so sick of fighting with them and listening when they almost laugh at me, because I have problems with my car and complaining all the time (like it's my fault that I have a car which doesn't work as it should). They aren't interested to keep their clients satisfied. Next week I will have to go there again after some brake, and I'm allready stressed about it!

Best regards, Alex

Hi, please post us if there will be any news.

I am still suffer all the way from that male function "going down to the 1th gear below 18km" , my Toyota dealer also laugh at me when I try to convince them that Toyota made a mistake in their MMT's software and this is odd behavior to Manual Gears in general-drivers in Manual never change the gear to 1th in speed like this, too high, no matter who is the carmaker and this also very odd in all the others semi-auto and full-auto gears.

I did drive in Fiat/Alfa and others with Semi-automat gears = they are better changing the gear from 2th to 1th in the speed 8-6 Km/h.

T also check it in Full-auto cars, like focus and mazda3 = the auto-gear was down to 1th only when the speed below 8-10 Km/h

Why Toyota , the biggest carmaker in the world, can't do it - and why "They aren't interested to keep their clients satisfied" !!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links