Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Pics

DazH

Well today I washed the car for the first time in 4 weeks :o

So I thought I'd take some pics with my new camera and five minutes after taking them it rained :( So here it is while it was still clean ;)

PASEO_ST_2.sized.jpg

PASEO_ST_3.sized.jpg

PASEO_ST_4.sized.jpg

PASEO_ST_5.sized.jpg

Very clean DazH. :thumbsup:

I like the darker alloys with that colour. Got any close-ups of your exhaust? It's hard to make out there.

If it ever stops raining here I'll get some proper pics of mine done my new camera! :D

Very nice! I typically don't like the "aqua" colour, but it suits you 'seo well!

I also like the gunmetal rims, as they do contrast the car colour nicely.

bmxnbrothaman-the offset for the paseo is 4x100, if that's what you were wondering.

hey, what size rims are those, and does anyone know how much 40mm is in inches?

15 inch rims mate :thumbsup:

James, had that many bad comments about the wing, I'm now thinking of changing it this year <_< Not that I should bow down to pressure but one of the lads at work said it was "the most hideous thing" he'd ever seen. He obviously married his wife blindfolded :lol:

Quite fancy a respray but funds are a bit low :(

Sorry 97, just seen the bit about exhaust, I haven't but it's just a universal type box, 2 inch inlet as it's 2 inch all the way from cat back and 4inch exhaust tailpipe. Not too loud :thumbsup:

looking good man! but to be honest, im not too keen on that rear spoiler, i think it looks too abrupt and hard for the otherwise softer curves of the seo roofline....

them wheels look bigger then 15"!

What about leaving the wing off completely?

I quite like my Si wing though, you could fit one of them? :)

What about leaving the wing off completely?

I quite like my Si wing though, you could fit one of them?  :)

Yeah, thought had crossed my mind. Could even strike lucky and get complete boot lid from breakers in right colour ;)

Nice colour of alloys...But this wing <_<

I hope I will be able to repaint my alloys in similar colour, it's very nice... Now, they are in garage, because snow is falling, and temperatures are quite low... I hate winter... You are lucky guys living in sea climate... :yes::yes:

James, had that many bad comments about the wing, I'm now thinking of changing it this year <_<  Not that I should bow down to pressure but one of the lads at work said it was "the most hideous thing" he'd ever seen. He obviously married his wife blindfolded :lol:

ohhhhh - now that was evil!!!!

got any pics of his wife to compair??? :lol: :P

those types of wing look great with Xracing kits... just look at Adam (lowseo's from PIMP)

was going to buy his when he sold his 'seo but shipping was a pain. :(

J

Hi DazH

Looking good :thumbsup: Love the wheels and spoiler. Aqua is a different colour from the norm. This car must get you noticed :yes:

jerry!!

looking good man! but to be honest, im not too keen on that rear spoiler, i think it looks too abrupt and hard for the otherwise softer curves of the seo roofline....

them wheels look bigger then 15"!

^ word