Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

You Like?

BRIDGES

Hey guys

I've seen these wheels which i rather like. They are a dark grey with mirror lip wanted to go for a colour coded look as im not keen on black rims, not sure why but thats me!! Could some1 photoshop them for me aswell thanks :D

rota subzero

rotas.jpg

piccy for photoshop

side.jpg

Cheers again peeps :)

rarerims.co.uk sell rotas - they have a virtual fitting bay! you'll need a level side in picture to upload to their site. subzero's look well on the cts but the 18's are a bit weak. 17's with a polished lip can look a bit small - when you take the photo mark on the tyres with something white so you can match the wheel size you desire, you'll see what i mean when you look on the site.

i had 16s on my e12 prefacelift. if you getting them get 17 min. il upload pics over the weekend if i get a chance. mine were silver with polished lip on clack hatch

They would look real nice if you dropped the car. Nice site ae102 been playing around with that lol.

I want to go for a mirror lip only problem is to get them to look nice you need to drop the car like ponzer dropped his cts to make it look really good. Otherwise the gap feels larger between the arches making the rim itself look really small.

If i did coilovers i would change my rims straight away. However jus slammed the car on springs today so will give the car a wash tomorow and upload updated photos. Keep looking for wheels personally i love gunmetal grey wheels at the moment. Black would look real nice on grey aswell. If you kept a black and grey theme going.

one thing with rare rims, i got my rota track-r's from them, if they come with 'show' wheel nuts don't use them. they are an inferior nut and fell off whilst i was on the M3 caused much anguish.

Are you serious!! I woulda gone nuts with them if that happened. But the site ive seen them on is potn.com. 18's are £799.99 with out delivery but theres a finance option where you can have them, pay nothing for nine months and at the end if you pay all of it off then your landed if you dont there is a big apr % on it!!! But save a £100 each month and you have £900 already so all goood :D

You had the subzero's did you dwtg. If you could upload piccys when you can would like to see what their on the car and i know they will deffo fit now lol!! :)

Can any1 photoshop on here????

Hey guys

I've seen these wheels which i rather like. They are a dark grey with mirror lip wanted to go for a colour coded look as im not keen on black rims, not sure why but thats me!! Could some1 photoshop them for me aswell thanks :D

rota subzero

rotas.jpg

piccy for photoshop

side.jpg

Hope this helps mate....not perfect but might give you some idea!!!

or try this link if it doesnt work http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp286/r...cts/ctsrims.jpg

post-66269-1224425562_thumb.jpg

Hey guys

rota subzero

rotas.jpg

piccy for photoshop

side.jpg

check out my compressor.. should be some pics some where... its sitting on gunmetal ultralite 18s with a polshed lip...

should give u a good idea of wat they look like

Cheers for the photoshop rock1. Those rims look sweet in my oppinion may actually get those

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links