Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dressed Up Corolla

ally2yana

Hi

Time has come to part with my pride and joy.

Can someone helped to put a price a such a beloved car.

It is a Corolla 2003 T Spirit ,Neptune Blue. With Factory fitted Rear Spoiler and TTE front grille and TTE front spoiler also a

TTE Sports Exhaust.It comes with a Ultraleggera 17 inch alloys and is lowered 30mm with TTE lowering springs.

Very low mileage and seldom used car only has 21000 motorway miles still smells like a new car.Regularly waxed and

covered and garaged.

Visited Parkers but no option to list extras mentioned.Can anyone suggest of any company that can price the car.

Thanks..

The extras don't add any value as far as the motor trade goes so if your thinking of Part Exchanging you will receive only the standard book price. If you are happy to sell privately then value the car as standard and then add a value to it for all the extras. These parts have probably cost £1500ish so if you add £500 to the cars standard value then you should be able to sell it. In my experience the trade don't value mods/upgrades at all.

You can add extras on Glass's valuation site.

But they charge a fee for the service ;)

You can add extras on Glass's valuation site.

But they charge a fee for the service ;)

There a bit harsh, leather and Nav were £100 each last time i used glasses, glad my car had them when i bought it used as they were over £1000 each when new :sick::eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links