Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

10 Hp More In Vvt-i - Is It Possibile

kowal

Is it possibile to get additional 10hp more in engine 1.4 vvt-i without installing turbo?

If I put CAI and change exhaust (from engine to the end) and maybe install ECU master.

Or do you think it has no sense to do anything with this engine?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate,

Cant see why u would bother trying to get another 10hp from ur engine. Like really what difference will it make, no really, u wont really notice the difference. Also ur car is made to run smoothly with the original setup, I wouldnt go changing this as in the long run it will cost u money and possably give u less hp. If you instist on making a change, change the exhaust, but keep the cat converter and maybe add a induction kit.

Speaking from experience, I had a 1992 toyota corolla 20valve. I removed the cat and got it chipped. It was great for 6 months and then serious power loss.....

I think if u want a fast car, buy one such as GTi or one thats made for going fast. Better off as u have the suspension, brakes etc. Sorry spelling really bad 2day, guess it cause some little fuc*** bent my door back to look through my glove box, didnt even take the radio....

1.6 engine has 13hp more and is noticeable faster. My corrola is the car for driving to work, I don't need GTI but sometimes I have problem to overtake some bigger trucks, thats way I need more hp.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links