Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats The Orange Light For Next To The Courtesy Light

Pg29

Hi since the dark nights are closing in and we all start to fing Lights that dont work (and may have been broken for months) can anyone tell me what the little orange light is for on the roof panel that houses the interior light and map reading lights. I have pressed eveything. Ohh its a 53 T4 Avensis

Thanks

Paul

I have the same mate, I've spoken to numerous people, even Toyota and was told thats to say all is well with the mail console lights.....cop out? :wacko:

Oh by the wayhows your 5th gear working?

Maj

that little light is purely a courtesy thing to throw a little light onto the centre console area to make it easy to see buttons etc in the dark

I have the same mate, I've spoken to numerous people, even Toyota and was told thats to say all is well with the mail console lights.....cop out? :wacko:

Oh by the wayhows your 5th gear working?

Maj

My 5th Gear is Fine. Mine is a 1.8 VVti not sure if it is the same gearbox as yrs.

The gearbox in general is very tight and not as smooth as the Alfa 156 i part exed.

But the info center that displays the Fuel is very unreliable. Averages 50mpg I just knock around 10 mpg off and take it as acurate.

I did a run to Wales in the summer 400mile round trip and averged 38 mpg by driving 200 miles and filling up again that was with a full load and AC on most of the way.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links