Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T Sport Tyres!

robtheman

5mm less on the profile for £10, i suppose it would make a little bit of difference.

Ed Shek is running 205/50's, just thought i would chuck another option in. :unsure:

go 205/50 - makes a decent improvement. get some decent ones, only cheapies on that link.

im running 205's not sure what the other measurements are, the 205's being wider than the 195's, my tyres look slightly underflated but have the correct psi

205/50's are cheaper to buy and you can get decent prices for a quality tyre. I'm running the new Falken's which are a pretty decent tyre. Much better grip in all conditions. Never had the traction light come on yet during wet conditions.

Tyres look ok on my car with the lower profile though my CTS is lowered.

I also have 205/50. What PSI have you got it inflated to. I have 36 but the front still looks under inflated!

I also have 205/50. What PSI have you got it inflated to. I have 36 but the front still looks under inflated!

Not sure as the garage fitting the tyres inflated them and I haven't checked since. Will check when I get a PSI Meter thingy.

ive just bought the new falken tyres to and they are good and just like you ed shek my traction light hasn't come on either.

I have 195/55 wasn't to sure you could have different sizes thort you had to have the exact same!!!

i had mine from www.blackcircles.co.uk or .com not to sure. There are some deals to be had and posting takes only two days, good company :)

ive just bought the new falken tyres to and they are good and just like you ed shek my traction light hasn't come on either.

I have 195/55 wasn't to sure you could have different sizes thort you had to have the exact same!!!

i had mine from www.blackcircles.co.uk or .com not to sure. There are some deals to be had and posting takes only two days, good company :)

How much did you get these for?

For the 205/50/16 I paid £63 per corner fitted by a local tyre dealer.

On blackcirlces i had four + delivery for £166 plus a mate fitted them for £10 i think the tyres were around £46 each dude.

Looks like you've done well there!

No local stockists had a decent 195/55/16 for a good price when I was looking so decided on going for the wider/lower profile.

Thankyou very much. I also searched at different companys but know where else were cheaper and i couldn't afford michellins or dunlop so went for the falkens :)