Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gen 6 Jap Celica Gt (202)

Intro2

Hey there, its been a time since i last posted as my PC buggered up (wish it was as reliable as my car) but heres my question of two parts

1 .. My Celica doesn't sound throaty AT ALL so whats the best way to give it that low burble sound ? back end box ?

2 .. What are the most effective mods to increase BHP? and how easy is it to do on the engine i have?

they have probably been asked before but i can't really find any answers in the forums so i appologise if these questions see familier but

hey anything would be helpful.

Cheerz

I2

Hi, I have a 94 st202 jap import.. I brought a ram air induction kit and a blitz exhaust system for mine from a company called fensport.co.uk..

The induction kit makes it growls when you put your foot down and makes the car rev much easier.. The exhaust is more about performance than noise... It gives you just a little sweet rumble but with much improved performance..

It took fensport nearly 7 weeks to track one down for me but it was well worth the wait!!

Hope this helps??