Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Few Q's

supafly

Hey guys you've got to look at this laterally.

It's not just mods to the car (stickers etc.) that add significant BHP - one of the best mods is nothing to do with the car but where you actually drive it.

It's a little known fact that there are pockets of air held in certain parts of the atomosphere which are slightly thinner than those found in normal atmospheric conditions - by seeking out these natural thin air hot spots cars driven through them can easily knock 2 secs off 0 -60.

I know of 2 places where this gift from mother nature occurs all the time - Southend sea front and all B + Q car parks.

Hey guys you've got to look at this laterally.

It's not just mods to the car (stickers etc.) that add significant BHP - one of the best mods is nothing to do with the car but where you actually drive it.

It's a little known fact that there are pockets of air held in certain parts of the atomosphere which are slightly thinner than those found in normal atmospheric conditions - by seeking out these natural thin air hot spots cars driven through them can easily knock 2 secs off 0 -60.

I know of 2 places where this gift from mother nature occurs all the time - Southend sea front and all B + Q car parks.

....and the motorway

So in theory, if you drive your car at sea level then its got a slower 0-60 than if you drove it on a mountain road :)

I beleive painting you brake callipers helps too :)

Mat

I wish I hadn't started taking the mick now..poor supafly won't dare post here again!!

Vipes.

Is it true that if you push in the volume button on the yaris panel thingy, you get an extra 2.5BHP to play with? Or is someone bullsh*tting? <_<

Dragging this back on topic...

Yes, whoever said that was pulling your leg (incase the sarcastic replies on this thread hadn't told you that already).

Best get my self dowm to demon tweeks for some stickers to ruin my lovely car then, if its for the little girls that you want the extra speed don't bother my mates tell me that a bag of worthers original do exactly the same job and you don't look like an :censor:

it was me who started the rumour that the yaris button would add a further 2.5 bhp of lethal overtaking power... and as u might of guessed by now supafly it is indeed a myth :lol:

I think it's to activate the satnav on the cars that have it? or something to that effect :)

oh1 thatll explain why nothing happened when i pressed mine a bit back :(

funny tho! :lol:

It is so nice to see lots of people with a good sense of humour.

you can see how this can keep going thou.

And tut tut for conning Supafly that it did what you said it would :lol::lol:

Well it made for a rather interesting topic :thumbsup:

Is it actually do with the sat nav...thought there was a sperate button for that...I assumed it just pressed in to make it more flush (tidy) but then thought it did this really bad..as it didn't really stick out that much anyway.

Grief...was that English??? sod it.not re-writing it again!

M

Is it actually do with the sat nav...thought there was a sperate button for that...I assumed it just pressed in to make it more flush (tidy) but then thought it did this really bad..as it didn't really stick out that much anyway.

Grief...was that English??? sod it.not re-writing it again!

M

Yeah - when sat nav is installed and the knob is out (not the best phrase) it scrolls through the options on screen, Quite why it couldn't just be 'out' all the time I dunno :wacko:

A little more than a map...and not as usefull.....! :lol:

At the end of the day....we are on a little island....that littles islands roads change...and you'll have to pay for regular updates following the installation...also...when do you actually travel anywhere new??????? i'm sure most peoples trips are 95% the same each year. for the other 5% get the map out...and swear and argue with my partner in crime when you've gone the wrong way!

I'm sure it's usefull for people whoose job is pretty much on the road..and meeting clients all over the shop.

Vipes.

Is it true that if you push in the volume button on the yaris panel thingy, you get an extra 2.5BHP to play with? Or is someone bullsh*tting? <_<

WTF?????

Man....! I've never laughed so much in my life! Funniest thread I've read - nice one guys! :D :lol: :D

Pav :lol::thumbsup::lol:

sod toyota and get the alpine navi!

it caters for europe, ireland and surrounding islands

:thumbsup:

What are you all on about?

I put on my blueberry hat, turned up the Eminem and pressed the magic button and whoosh i was away.

I Overtook a Fiat Uno!