Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buying A Glanza V

Vglanza

Hey, this is my first post on the site, ok, im after a Starlet glanza v, i was wanting one around 40-50 thousand miles on it, has too be white, and year 1998-99, im just wondering what sort of money i should pay for one, ive searched everywhere and there doeant seem too be a specific range, i mean ive seen a couple that people are looking 7k and there standard, any advice would be appreciated.

Hey, this is my first post on the site, ok, im after a Starlet glanza v, i was wanting one around 40-50 thousand miles on it, has too be white, and year 1998-99, im just wondering what sort of money i should pay for one, ive searched everywhere and there doeant seem too be a specific range, i mean ive seen a couple that people are looking 7k and there standard, any advice would be appreciated.

hi

Look for one with jap service history and miles should be 65-75k some say 23k or 44k they might have been clocked so be careful and email if you want further advice or the person i used for getting mine!!

thaks

• 1 month later...

Hi, i just bought a glanza v turbo in black and i had a very good luck for one, if you want a good one your goin to have to pay upto £5000 but dont pay anymore then that. Get one with mileage around 50k. By the way its an owesome car and ive had 3 vti's but i luv this glanza alot more.

im gona have too close this thread cuz i just bought one there at the weekend, it has 58k on it, completly standard, black, history too prove mileage, and is completley spotless, got it for 3800 with recaro interior, im happy :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links