Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Sr180 Diesel Tuning Chip

speedbird350

2nd 2 this. Kingo, your box seems the most recommended. Can I get some more info...?

Price

Warranty

Can it be fitted for me? (Wouldn't trust myself)

... and if so your location?

Estimated 190ish sounds good to me as long as its reliable. And doesn't effect car's reliability. Any other downsides like it'll fail an MOT on emissions etc. ? Cheers mate

The current price (April 2013) is £375 delivered to any UK mainland address. Can be sent to Europe, further shipping charges apply depending on location

It comes with a 2 year warranty

It is easy to fit, we give you pictorial instructions :rolleyes: it is very easy to fit

We are in Queensferry on the Cheshire / North Wales border

Reliable, hardly any noticable difference on emissions

Usually in stock and available next working day

@P34RC3 About £27 delivered

Kingo :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Ok people I need a little more power, I have the 2.0 diesel sr, what can I do to get few more lb·ft not too bothered abwt the bhp, just need extra torque. Please start from the cheapest method

Try speaking to Kingo ........ :)

Ok people I need a little more power, I have the 2.0 diesel sr, what can I do to get few more lb·ft not too bothered abwt the bhp, just need extra torque. Please start from the cheapest method

It depends what you mean about cheapest. For a decent rise in torque the only real way to go is with a tuning kit, buying cheap will give cr*p results and a waste of money. You need to buy a digital box that does rail AND boost pressure (ours does) but they dont come cheap, ours is £375

Whats the max torque and bhp u can get out of the 2.2 lump? Also does your box up the boost pressure on the 2.2 too.

• 9 months later...

Sorry to drag an old thread up here. Was just wondering what settings people run their Tunit boxes on safely. Been reading up in them and have the opportunity to pick one up cheap.

I believe they come set @ 5? I have a 2.2 SR180

Don't know about the Tunit box but our box is mapped specially for the 2.2, the box has an adjustment dial from 0-9 and 6 is the optimum setting, you could turn it up higher but you run the chance of putting on the EML light, you will also find that a higher setting will be awful to drive, with the power being on/off and not at all smooth. Your choice but the higher you run it the more wear on clutch / brakes / transmission etc

II ran mine on ractory setting 6 without any problems for 2 years on my T180! Sold mine for 150 squid! Buyers was over the moon with it

You guys still sell these Kingo? Live miles from chester but actually drove past your dealership the other day on a detour en-route back from North Wales.

On a setting 6 what sort of BHP do these boxes produce? Any case studies of long term use?

We have been selling these kits for years, and the T180 kit since about 2009. The power is increased to around 200 BHP and the torque is plus 70 NM, we have sold hundreds of them, NO long term problems at all

Cheers