Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Helps For A Sports Air Filter For A Corolla 2005 Facelift D4d

mobilexonex

Need a drop in air filter for a corolla d4d 2.0 - facelift.

Have spoken to a few well known internet and car shops they don’t seen to have it for the model.

They only seen to do it for the t-sport and pre-facelift models.

Also have tried fensport and envy

ANY HELP WOULD BE WELCOME…..

Need a drop in air filter for a corolla d4d 2.0 - facelift.

Have spoken to a few well known internet and car shops they don’t seen to have it for the model.

They only seen to do it for the t-sport and pre-facelift models.

Also have tried fensport and envy

ANY HELP WOULD BE WELCOME…..

Sorry mate cant really help you, but i can say I have the same problem. I have a D-4-D SR and cant find a performance filter that would fit the D-4-D

Hopefully someone on here will come up with results...

Best thing to do would be to sell your diseasel's and buy T Sports! :lol:

Best thing to do would be to sell your diseasel's and buy T Sports! :lol:

love the diesel – NEVER

CANT BEAT THE MPG AND THE PERFORMANCE

also will keep looking as i am sure you can get it as they sould be standard across the range and depends on the size that the other models take..

thanks

Does the Diesel not come with a standard airbox similar to petrol models? In that case will a blitz or TRD Panel filter not be similar?

Forgive if I got it completely wrong here. :thumbsup:

After a quick search...

I've never seen an induction kit for a D-4D. You can get high-flow drop in replacement filters. I had a K&N one but took it out.

The sound is not like the throaty growl you get from a petrol, its more a brittle rasp that makes your car sound like its on it's last legs. I also found the car slightly more difficult to start in when really cold. It always started first time but just took a second or two longer.

Putting a Toyota air filter back in cured both.

quote name='Ed_Shek' date='Oct 27 2008, 11:13 AM' post='815763']

Does the Diesel not come with a standard airbox similar to petrol models? In that case will a blitz or TRD Panel filter not be similar?

Forgive if I got it completely wrong here. :thumbsup:

i email and phone and few places and they did cross refferance the panel filters form the petrol version and they were not compatable. they tried blize and trd filters

Gaz again with his crazy ideas that a T Sport is better than the SR... Not so chappy...

... if its just the growl your after you could always drill holes in the bottom of the standard box, my mate has done it to his Astra 1.9 CDT-i and it sounds pretty mean...

Gaz again with his crazy ideas that a T Sport is better than the SR... Not so chappy...

I think you will find that you are sadly mistaken :boxing:

:lol:

Parts-King should be able to tell us if the diesel and petrol filters have different part numbers ...

I had a K&N filter for my petrol yaris and despite the obvious they seemed the same

I think you will find that you are sadly mistaken :boxing:

:lol:

No defo not... if our cars had a cross country race I'm sure the SR would come out on top?!?! Yes :D