Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Wheels For My Corolla

ae111sr

Picked them up two weeks ago but not put them on the Corolla yet. Had an MOT weekend before last - passed but got an advisory to look at rear hubs because they were both noisy. My son did that for me on Sunday so now the car is ready for the wheels. Also I've been waiting for some new wheel nuts - I should get those tomorrow. Wheels will be put on next Saturday - can't do much in the evenings now that the clocks have altered. We'll be going to the Goodwood "Sushi Sunday" breakfast meet as long as it doesn't rain. I've just put the centre caps in and taken a few pics

800_2008_10_27_192038.jpg

800_2008_10_27_185743.jpg

alloys are usually available in white or bronze but these have been finished in Mercury Silver and the centre caps have red limited edition Time Attack rings. Can't wait to get them on the car now.

they look awesome mate, lookout for my rolla on the HJC stand as my friend will be taking it their for me!

WOW :o nice get them on the car!!!! :lol:

they look awesome mate, lookout for my rolla on the HJC stand as my friend will be taking it their for me!

We'll be going as long as the weather forecast is not RAIN. I'll keep an eye out for your car shouldn't be difficult to find if all the HJC turn up :lol: Tell them to keep a look out for mine. B)

I've just washed the Corolla and fitted the wheels - thought I'd take a pic while it's all still clean :rolleyes:

gallery_1879_14_16176.jpg

wow im loving the wheels!!! i've always been a big fan of your gorgeous car but now it just looks even better ;)

I like the wooden brake disc in the first pic.

It's the Bamboo calipers that I'm worried about :lol: not to mention the coconut brake pads :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nice John welcome to the te37 family :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links