Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How To Change Clock Time? - Avensis Tr D-4d

BonnyBute

Hi there, I've been trying to change to clock in my new Avensis for 2 weeks, it's aint happening, nothing in the book, twiddled everything that can be twiddled. Please help, I'm late everywhere I go aargghhh. :eek:

Any help will be greatfully appreciated. ;)

Bonny

Hi there, I've been trying to change to clock in my new Avensis for 2 weeks, it's aint happening, nothing in the book, twiddled everything that can be twiddled. Please help, I'm late everywhere I go aargghhh. :eek:

Any help will be greatfully appreciated. ;)

Bonny

Mine is an 08 TR model, and on the right hand side of the middle of the steering wheel there is a button marked "Display" - press this and keep pressed in - the small LCD display on dashboard should then change to 3 options, one of which is "clock", select this by pressing the display button again and you should then be able to change the time.

Mine is an 08 TR model, and on the right hand side of the middle of the steering wheel there is a button marked "Display" - press this and keep pressed in - the small LCD display on dashboard should then change to 3 options, one of which is "clock", select this by pressing the display button again and you should then be able to change the time.

Fabulous John, I will go give it a go...

Bonny

As instructions above but drivers door needs to be closed or you wont get the 'setup' menu to show on the display.

Mart.

• 11 years later...

My 2008 Toyota Avensis needed oil maintenance. I got that done but can't get the clock to reset. Everytime i install the correct time then switch off the power the clock resets back to 12:00

Try disconnecting the Battery for 15 minutes.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links