Do Not Sell My Personal Information

98 Sr

sorrell

I'm Looking for one or two different bits and bobs for a 98 corolla sr

1. strut brace

2. dial kits

And for someone on a budget what do you think are the best mods to get a bit of extra power remember on a budget.

cheers :huh::huh::unsure:

Hi mate Dont think there are any dial kits for the ae111 :-( you could try and get hold of a g6r dial they come with a carbon surround and red/white dials :thumbsup:

try www.fensport.co.uk for the strut brace they sell the TRD ones or again if you can find a g6r get the strut brace off that :thumbsup:

And for a bit more power air filter and exhaust mate a good start but exhaust will be expensive :(

And don't forget to go Gold, those stickers give u at least 10bhp each! Not bad for £25 ;)

And of course you get discount on parts you may wish to buy.

Joe

I'm pretty sure the original equipment strut brace for the FWD Corolla GTi will fit - it's what I would have tried if the TRD one had not fitted. But with either the GTi one or the TRD one you will need to drill the bulkhead/firewall.

There's a nice front ended black G6R just in on the Beatties site. alloys, side skirts and possibly front strut brace look in good condition. Oh, and the dials :thumbsup:

Joe

There's a nice front ended black G6R just in on the Beatties site. Alloys, side skirts and possibly front strut brace look in good condition. Oh, and the dials :thumbsup:

Joe

side skirts have gone................. :D

Not sure if the G6R had strut brace as standard.

It comes with the one pictured on my car :thumbsup: toyota after 1999 decided to fill the g6r with lots of extra stuff.......... abs, rear disks , lighter bonnet and a strut brace :thumbsup:

rolla7.jpg

Not sure if the G6R had strut brace as standard.

Yep it comes with the strut, alloy bonnet, side skirts, rear discs, abs,carbon and red effect dials, red seat belts and best of all the 6 speed box.

Yep it comes with the strut, alloy bonnet, side skirts, rear discs, abs,carbon and red effect dials, red seat belts and best of all the 6 speed box.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: show off!!!

The car all back and running ok now mate???

Yep she is on the road having fun in the snow!

Got so many things I want to do but no money :crybaby:

I want to drop her down a touch, change that god awful grill back to what it should be, tint the windows and change the exhaust.

If that one on the beatties site wasnt front ended id have the grille! Something so small and minor its bugging me now...chrome plastic..yuk

What have you got on the to do list? Did you remove your side strips in the end?

Got so many things I want to do but no money :crybaby:

I want to drop her down a touch, change that god awful grill back to what it should be, tint the windows and change the exhaust.

If that one on the beatties site wasnt front ended id have the grille! Something so small and minor its bugging me now...chrome plastic..yuk

What have you got on the to do list? Did you remove your side strips in the end?

Glad to hear the cars back up and running buddy had not heard from you in a while :thumbsup:

:lol::lol: I have a whole list of things to do mate

I have left the side strips on for the moment had a look at them and could not be ubikd :lol:

At the moment I have brought a :censor: load of silicone stuff for the car that now needs to be fitted :thumbsup: Then I need to make the engine bay a bit more tidy with the odd bit of chrome here and there :D Then my new seats need to be fitted and the 3 new dials that are going in the most funky place ever your going to love it mate :thumbsup:

Have taken the car to a couple of meets with other jap cars everyone seems to like it thank god all the money it cost :lol::lol::lol:

Dont know if your saw the post about pete's g6r the bonnet flew off when he was on the motorway this sunday it was a real pain smashed the window dented the roof and cracked the bonnet!!!!

Andy

Got so many things I want to do but no money  :crybaby:

Glad to hear the cars back up and running buddy had not heard from you in a while :thumbsup:

:lol::lol: I have a whole list of things to do mate

I have left the side strips on for the moment had a look at them and could not be ubikd :lol:

At the moment I have brought a :censor: load of silicone stuff for the car that now needs to be fitted :thumbsup: Then I need to make the engine bay a bit more tidy with the odd bit of chrome here and there :D Then my new seats need to be fitted and the 3 new dials that are going in the most funky place ever your going to love it mate :thumbsup:

Have taken the car to a couple of meets with other jap cars everyone seems to like it thank god all the money it cost :lol::lol::lol:

Dont know if your saw the post about pete's g6r the bonnet flew off when he was on the motorway this sunday it was a real pain smashed the window dented the roof and cracked the bonnet!!!!

Andy

My god! How did that happen? Was it the raw throbbing power of the G6R? :D Wasnt his alloy bonnet though was it?

Yes Ive not been on the net as much as I used to. When I moved house I put my computer at my parents as the place i moved to is a flea pit and im Mr DIY every spare moment. So I tend to get on the net perhaps just once a week. So if i dont respond as quick as b4 thats why.

[quote=

Andy

:eek: How thit that happend Andy thitn,t he closeded the bonnet good

And now its for the insurance or must he pay it himself, and a little later for his 20 v

I feel sorry for him :crybaby:

[quote name=

Andy

:eek: How thit that happend Andy thitn' date='t he closeded the bonnet good

And now its for the insurance or must he pay it himself, and a little later for his 20 v

I feel sorry for him :crybaby:

Some ****** cleaners who cleaned his car that day must have ****** with the bonnet none of us checked before we left the garage :( :(

He is not going through the insurance he is paying for it all himself so yep some of the money for the engine conversion has to now go one that!!!! what a bugger :angry::angry: