Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance Qoute?

Donster

Just wondered if you anyone was similar to me for insurance and could give me an idea on what they are paying at the mo? Im 23 have 2 years no claims and live in a low crime area, im gonna be getting an n/a so need a company that wont whack up the premium too much for an import! best qoute ive had so far is £1550 fully comp from tescos, you think thats pretty reasonable? :)

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.... I'm 26 and have 6 years NCB, no points and I'm paying juat over a grand for mine TT....

But shop around u may find one alot cheaper

i thought it seemed pretty good too, probably just go with them, cant be ar$*d ringing round all those companies!!! supra here i come!!! :D

i thought it seemed pretty good too, probably just go with them, cant be ar$*d ringing round all those companies!!! supra here i come!!! :D

Well... try Bell Direct, Elephant and Privilage (they were all pretty good for me)

I hear Tesco is good.....

Well worth it could save u a few hundred.... (might be able to do some mods with the money saved :thumbsup: )

Try www.elephant.co.uk

Similar to Tesco but slightly cheaper for me on an Import TT

I found the quotes varied significantly according to your annual milleage. So try and give them a realistic figure.

My insurance sucks, paying £1800 for the GT4 full comp with 2yrs ncb and one accident to my name.

The lancer is going to push it up to £2200!

I think i need to invest in a Tracker. :unsure:

Try Liverpool Victoria, you'll have to ring them for an import quote though. Ive found them cheapest this year by a long way.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links