Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Pictures

kristof-auris

20090626dsc0086.jpg

vcxvcxvxcv.jpg

20090626dsc0082.jpg

20090626dsc0083.jpg

very nice job i really want those back light quality where can i get them

They are not valid for countries which have Rear Fog Lights. so we are screwed in UK unless you can do a re-qiring job...

Why to make re-wiring? Just replace the foggy bulb with a one which has red glass. Problem solved.

Good point...To be honest this is not my area of expertise.

But can you get red tinted bulbs?

My local car parts provider sells clear and orange.

I am definitely interested in these tails,I need to "create" a business trip requirements to go to Japan :lol:

Lol great idea! Should be definitely cheaper than ordering a pair to be shipped to you.

Oh yes there are some red bulbs. I just bought one, it was Ba15S 21W in red for my foglight. The reason is I bought new left hand tail lamp from the UK. I did that because foglights in Finland are on left hand side, in the UK on the right. I replaced my left one with the one ordered from UK (thanks to Kingo!) and now I have symmetrical lamps with clear glass on both sides. I can use reverse lights on both sides by removing fog light signal wire and connecting reverse wire instead (it's pre-installed, just disconnected). I've been driving with reverse lights on both sides for now as I don't use rear fog light anyway. Going to change it back to stock for the MOT which is coming soon, so had to buy that red bulb just a week ago. Much easier than changing back the old lamp with red glass. There are even some silver bulbs on the market which are red only when they light up. Quite handy in case you don't want the red colour of the bulb to "shine" through the white glass when you have it off. Search harder, I'm sure you'll find them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

New photo

3631905463131_017.jpg

17075721677058_018.jpg

11127698458866_020.jpg

7598509123095_019.jpg

The tailights are from the facelift model and i see you have the older one. Do the facelift lights fit or are they aftermarket?? I asked in Toyota Dealership and they didn't know.

Thanks.

Facelift taillights can be fitted on the older model. Just order them from your dealer and good luck with your project! :thumbsup:

They can be fitted, but they do not fit 100%. There is a gap below the new lights, because the old bumper has a slightly different shape. Check this link. I personally think it might not be as noticeable on a darker car, but the choice is yours. But Vince's white Auris is damn beautiful, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

The eyelids are made by AMS. You can get them from Japan, they'll cost approximately $300 inc. shipping...

Sorry mate, that's all I've got... I would've told you if I only knew more :)

Eyelids make it look like a Ford Focus, DISLIKE!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links