Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Pictures

kristof-auris

Here's a couple I meant to post up earlier, hope you like them :)

Blankreg1.jpg

Blankreg2.jpg

ooo that's a nice colour ;)

Thanks Peter, what you can't really see is the Eibach Pro-kit springs. They don't drop the car much at all compared to the standard fit Toyota motorsport items, but the difference in body roll is obvious from the first corner or roundabout you come to :driving: I don't intend to modify this car much, as I spent too much on the last one !

Snap, done exactly the same with the springs and there's a much better feel through the corners :)

How much of a difference were the Eibach springs vs the standard SR180 ones?

As mentioned before, the difference is noticeable the first corner you take at anything above 30 mph or even a roundabout. The car just doesn't lean as much and feels more stable as a result. What's really surprising is the ride comfort - it's as good as stock !

A rather nicely polished Auris there :thumbsup:

It's uncanny how close your wheels are to the Dare ST's I've bought for next Spring ! :excl:

As mentioned before, the difference is noticeable the first corner you take at anything above 30 mph or even a roundabout. The car just doesn't lean as much and feels more stable as a result. What's really surprising is the ride comfort - it's as good as stock !

Thanks - I'll keep this in mind for the future! There was me thinking the only other option was to get KW coilovers starting at £989.00!! (No doubt they'd be decent though!) http://www.kw-suspension.co.uk/coilover/products.php?vid=1698

Here are mine, an old T180 and the current HSD :)

HSD%20Front.jpg

T180%20Front.jpg

T180%20Back.jpg

T180%20Night.jpg

A rather nicely polished Auris there :thumbsup:

It's uncanny how close your wheels are to the Dare ST's I've bought for next Spring ! :excl:

They look ok in the pics but they never really seem to do them much justic, in the flesh they look lovely and have a pretty big offset. Oo you'll have to get some pics up then :) the front splitter is my fave part over the stock look. Only cost £90 for the part and painting in the end!

And Phil: yeh I bet they'd sit that little bit lower than the eibachs and probably handle even better but you're right, you'd be saving a fortune :)

Lovin' that last pic there Des - time delay job ?

Yep, on Waterloo Bridge for a 30 seconds exposure :)

• 1 month later...

great pics.. like some of the modifications done as well

I see Speed had put up a few pics of my car, heres some updated pics from Down Under...

Much lower now..

lower018.jpg

lower04.jpg

lower05.jpg

lower03.jpg

1Garaxfront.jpg

What suspension has been used to lower this car? Take it that its either coilovers or air?

No bags used on this car. Those are pedders coil overs.

As far as I know, they're only available in Australia. Don't know anything else about them...

^^^^^ that car just needs a SR spoiler and some "Team Heko" wind deflectors and it'd look eveeeen better <3

Some picture with wind deflectors and even bigger spoiler than the one from TTE. The style is changing all the time :)

802df935.jpg

Hi member

What is the size of the alloywheels 17,18? And the lowering springs are they 30mm,40mm or 60mm?

Some picture with wind deflectors and even bigger spoiler than the one from TTE. The style is changing all the time :)

802df935.jpg

Thats a smart looking car you got there. Few to many doors tho lol ;)

The wheels are 17x8. The car is on adjustable coil overs as far as I know, not just ordinary lowering springs.

If you want some more info just ask John, he's the owner and here is he's introduction thread.