Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Pictures

kristof-auris

Hello Speed_Chaser!

I live in Finland near Helsinki.This is and old Driving School car =) Do you now where i can find coilover suspenssion kit for my car?My car is 2008 with 1.4diesel engine.Nice to meet someone from Finland here =)

That'se what I thought of. I think I've actually seen you last thursday around 4PM, you were coming to Länsiväylä and heading towards Helsinki.

I wouldn't dare to buy such car lol :D The students just don't know how to drive so the cars are not being treated gently.

Which coilovers are you interested in? At least KW and BC Racing is making them for your car. Also do you want to buy them locally or is it ok to order from another country? I am looking for some coilies myself too for the next season. Good options out there and not too expensive :)

My wife is driving everyday to Helsinki so i think its my car you seen......I have daylights where the foglights should be and xenon headlamps,led parkinglights!I dont now about the coilovers but they should not bee too expensive and ordering from other country than Finland its ok.Sorry but my English its not so good but hope you understand =)

Your english is more than OK, Magnus.

I like your car very much.

The wheels size is 18 inch?

Can you post a picture with your DRLs on, and more pictures with your lovely car?

Yes,the wheel size is 18inch.I put some pictures here when the car is clean.Its very rainy in Finland this time at the year =( Thanks for the good replay of my car 😁😊

Yeah totally agree with Tavey, nothing wrong with your english. Would like to see your driving lights in action too :)

Actually for BC the prices seem to be even higher if you are ordering from the UK for example. KW seems to be pretty much the same price but then comes the shipping also which can cost a bit more or less than 100 euros. So probably it's the best option to just get them from here.

I know there is Mamasan distributing BC Racing in Espoo. I am going to order from Underground Motorsport as the price was low and the guy seemed nice and helpful when I visited the place. I would recommend BC as they're good quality and cheaper than KW. KW is almost 500 euros more expensive and doesn't seem to have the option to adjust hardness, just the height. Fully adjustable is 500 euros more expensive than the basic model. So approximately 1000 euros more than BC with same adjustability and even better lowering ability.

One more options are the DGR coilovers. I would actually like to hear more about them if anyone on here knows something. It's really hard to find distributots. I know one guy who could get his hands on a set of those but he's outside EU so would have to pay 24% tax and approx. 5% customs, so they wouldn't be cheap anymore. Excl. tax they cost around 500 euros so if there's a company distributing them in Europe they most probably get them cheaper so the price they're selling for is also cheaper and no need to pay double tax as it's EU zone. So if you or someone else finds out anything about them please let me know!

DGR set for Auris:

e307fe8s-480.jpg

Never heard of DGR - they're definitely a new name to me. Anyone shed any light on them from experience please ?

• 2 weeks later...

Here is mine, it's a 2008 SR180 standard apart from a K&N Panel filter, and Led sidelights and uprated headlight bulbs. My next addition is going to be a stainless steel back box. I have also been considering having the alloys powder coated in black.

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

post-135587-139498886462_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

This is my Auris, 2008, 1.6 Petrol + LPG, FK -40mm, 17" Fondemetal alloys, 215/45/45 Uniroyal Rainsport2 Tires, 4x25mm spacer's :P

Soon i will install Hybrid rear/roof spoiler :)

Cheers,

and greetings from Poland

34340b90d8bbf62bgen.jpg

1dc195df9effeb4bgen.jpg

afa4c98202d62d15gen.jpg

8470406ceb1193c1gen.jpg

a239fc6e21365038gen.jpg

• Like 1

anybody managed to find a way of turning the headlights on when the car is unlocked with the fob like most of the german cars??

Come on guys, don't spam in here. This thread is for pictures :)

• 3 weeks later...

"GT180"

Toyota%20Auris%20GT180%2003.jpg

Toyota%20Auris%20GT180%2002.jpg

Toyota%20Auris%20GT180%2004.jpg

Toyota%20Auris%20GT180%2005.jpg

OMG where did you get that leather interior? Looks real cool! Been trying to hunt down a second hand black leather one but no luck :-(

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Toyota OC mobile app

• Like 2

Not pics, but very nice car -injapan Auris - Blade Master G TRD Concept R

http://uk.truveo.com/TRDS-Blade-Master-G-C...t/id/4181426682

It is posible to fit 5x100 on Auris using wheel spacer adapter like this:

Where did you get these from? And are there any thinner ones? Lol

"GT180"

Toyota%20Auris%20GT180%2003.jpg

Toyota%20Auris%20GT180%2002.jpg

Toyota%20Auris%20GT180%2004.jpg

Toyota%20Auris%20GT180%2005.jpg

OMG where did you get that leather interior? Looks real cool! Been trying to hunt down a second hand black leather one but no luck :-(

It's probably just original seats covered with leather afterwards. Look for Recaro seats if you want something made of leather with airbags and everything.

S0-Future-Toyota-Auris-TS-Acte-77581.jpg

• Like 1

Very smart Craig - but then it should be gleaming, it's bloomin' new ! :)

Hi All,

Rarely seen another SR180, let alone one in my colour and in my usual dog walking location!! (Pic 1)

And used the bank holiday weekend wisely and sorted out the garage so finally the car will fit!!! (pic2)

post-129833-0-55644000-1399894231_thumb.

post-129833-0-35736600-1399894235_thumb.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just used new polish and wax. And the results are...

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

• Like 1