Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Pictures

kristof-auris

Hey Alex thanks,I can only find it from TTE direct. The windows are 35% and are maximum legal here.They look darker for some reason but the windows

were all up and was a cloudy day thats probably why.

You said "they look darker for some reason"... 50% lets more light through than 35% so it's not as dark as 35%. 5% is darkest, then 35%, 50% and the last one is 75% which gives only a very slight tint. So maybe you meant you have 75%?

About TTE: Can't you get TTE parts from your local Toyota dealer?

Best regards, Alex

Mates, need an opinion!

I'm not so good at Photoshop, want to have a picture on my car.

What do you like more? It's an Russian soviet cartoon heroes from "Nu, pogodi!" like "Tom&Jerry" or else, whatever, need suggestions!

1. 1zdxfsw.jpg

2. 2sayr69.jpg

or it's like Kebab Performance?

Hey Alex thanks,I can only find it from TTE direct. The windows are 35% and are maximum legal here.They look darker for some reason but the windows

You said "they look darker for some reason"... 50% lets more light through than 35% so it's not as dark as 35%. 5% is darkest, then 35%, 50% and the last one is 75% which gives only a very slight tint. So maybe you meant you have 75%?

Best regards, Alex

This is 35% and darkest legal here,another shot windows up and undercover carpark.Also Toyota dealer which gets my parts cant get TTE, dont know why.

Cheers,John

post-65884-1230032661_thumb.jpg

Mates, need an opinion!

I'm not so good at Photoshop, want to have a picture on my car.

What do you like more? It's an Russian soviet cartoon heroes from "Nu, pogodi!" like "Tom&Jerry" or else, whatever, need suggestions!

1. 1zdxfsw.jpg

2. 2sayr69.jpg

or it's like Kebab Performance?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Volka davai, kruto! :D The second one is perfect.

The size is good and the colour is good. It also looks cool!

Your car = p***y magnet with that sticker :yes:

I suggest you to put also something like this to the back of the car:

19038_1153911003.jpg

Best regards, Alex

This is 35% and darkest legal here,another shot windows up and undercover carpark.Also Toyota dealer which gets my parts cant get TTE, dont know why.

Cheers,John

Nice to hear that it's legal. I think it looks good when all the windows are tinted and not only the back ones are black and front ones white... Here the front side windows must be clear, but it still put 50% on all of them B)

I think it's expensive for your dealer to get the parts from TTE, that's why he's not doing it and saying to the customers it's not possible...

Best regards, Alex

Cheers,John

Nice to hear that it's legal. I think it looks good when all the windows are tinted and not only the back ones are black and front ones white... Here the front side windows must be clear, but it still put 50% on all of them B)

I think it's expensive for your dealer to get the parts from TTE, that's why he's not doing it and saying to the customers it's not possible...

Yeah i noticed Japan is the same with clear front as well,your right they do look better all dark. I might email TTE again soon and order the spoiler, it can be

my Christmas present :D

Best regards, Alex

Cheers,John

Yeah i noticed Japan is the same with clear front as well,your right they do look better all dark. I might email TTE again soon and order the spoiler, it can be

my Christmas present :D

Yes I think you should order it... It's Christmas time and everything :D Giving presents to yourself is the most clever thing, 100% happines is quaranteed :lol:

Here is mine. Bought in october 07

1,6 petrol 124HP

Complete TTE tuning:

FRONT SKIRT

REAR SKIRT

SIDE SKIRTS

DUPLEX REAR SKIRT

LOWERING SPRINGS

ROOF SPOILER

ALLOYS:

OZ ULTRALLEGERA GOLD R17 with 225*45*R17 MATADOR HECTORA II

+

35% BLACK-GREEN WINDOW TINT

LEATHER ANTHRACIT+GREEN ALCANTARA IN THE MIDDLE CUSTOM SEAT COATS

Plannig:

K&N i57 sport air filter

chiptuning +14Nm,+10HP

sprt pedals

dd7bw8v1bictba45ts3g.jpg

drv683uflleuablb990z.jpg

vea6vb2jayy92ss9up3o.jpg

64sypotm513buzqpoi4i.jpg

mx09akzkcgodu1b104nc.jpg

xb90pm181dbiedh1nwxo.jpg

Hrasho, what chip-tuning do you have? where did you get it?

im also looking for a petrol chip

Hi, Is not too much going around in chiptuning for petrol auris engine:(((( But I found one Nederland company. Here the link:

http://www.ziptuning.nl/chiptuning/Toyota-...4pk.html#header

Its a really pitty for european to have max 1,6 petrol, 1,8T would be great.

Heres mine :)

03072008181.jpg

03072008183.jpg

17082007017.jpg

BK racing BK333 17"

Eibach lowering springs 30mm

K&N Panel Filter

oh and Kristof, how much did the coilovers cost you? and do you know the rest of the price range for KW coilovers?

V1, V2, V3, if you could tell me the price in english pounds that would be great.

thanks

Heres mine :)

03072008181.jpg

03072008183.jpg

17082007017.jpg

BK racing BK333 17"

Eibach lowering springs 30mm

K&N Panel Filter

oh and Kristof, how much did the coilovers cost you? and do you know the rest of the price range for KW coilovers?

V1, V2, V3, if you could tell me the price in english pounds that would be great.

thanks

What's the shiftknob, where did you get it from? More pics?