Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Pictures

kristof-auris

alexC is that blue light on dashboard or my eyes are getting tired?

Blue light? Which picture do you mean? Didn't notice any blue light on

any picture, even I checked the pics one more time after reading your message... :rolleyes:

Ah, maybe you mean those... Hmm... There seems to be some blue light, but I'm not sure.

Does anyone else see some blue dashes, or is it just coming from camera's flash? :huh:

If I'd have to say something I would say that the dash is blue. But it wouldn't be first time

when I'm wrong... :unsure:

Best regards, Alex :lol: :lol:

01032009435.jpg

That black roof - together with the black front - is just mad sick. Love it!

Is it just painted, or is it decals?

Is it just painted, or is it decals?

Seems like decals to me, but don't know for sure!

Best regards, Alex

I know the driver´s auris and he has painted in black his bumper, it isn´t a decal

Did he paint his roof too?

Hii All

I m from Turkiye I have Auris 1.4 D-4D 2009 model

And I want to add some pictures about my car.

1002207.jpg

1002209y.jpg

1002205.jpg

And Rims are 18" 225-40-18 wheels

And Toyota Motorsport Genuine Part side and back side parts

Hii All

Hello and welcome!

Nice car you've got... *thinking why everyone wants red stripe on their rims :rolleyes: *

Are you going to add some lowering set?

Best regards, Alex

damn , i want the headlights :o :o :o

They look cool indeed... :yes:

Hii All

Hello and welcome!

Nice car you've got... *thinking why everyone wants red stripe on their rims :rolleyes: *

Best regards, Alex

Hello Alex and thanks for you

in my opinion my car is black and rims are 18" and black if there is no stripe any color it doesnt look like 18" looks smaller.

Yes I want to add some lowering sets but I didnt find any coil overs in Turkey for my car.But in Germay I found KW coilover kits.

Price is 1050 euro.İts some expensive İf I couldnt buy Coilovers I add toyota genuine springs 35mm.

Hii All

Hello and welcome!

Best regards, Alex

in my opinion my car is black and rims are 18" and black if there is no stripe any color it doesnt look like 18" looks smaller.

Yes I want to add some lowering sets but I didnt find any coil overs in Turkey for my car.But in Germay I found KW coilover kits.

Price is 1050 euro.İts some expensive İf I couldnt buy Coilovers I add toyota genuine springs 35mm.

It's just that I know many people/seen many Auris' which have black rims with red stripes. And I don't know any good reason for that... Except very bright red taillights. Actually I don't know if the red stripe makes your rims look bigger, it just separates the rim from the tyre. Without the stripe you won't easily recognize where the rim ends and tyre begins so the rim would look bigger. Same thing as you compare rims with lip and without lip. The ones without lips look bigger.

About the springs, you should consider 35mm springs from H&R, as they are very good but should be cheaper that TTE springs from Toyota.

Best regards, Alex

About the springs, you should consider 35mm springs from H&R, as they are very good but should be cheaper that TTE springs from Toyota.

Best regards, Alex

Alex, what was the price of your springs? And as far as I remember, you haven't changed the shock absorbers, have you? Aren't lowering springs "killing" your absorbers and don't they void the warranty on the shock absorbers??

Best regards,

Svet

Svet, hi! :)

They cost me 220 euros and I have only the springs. My shock absorbers are original, yes. You are right again, the absorbers wear faster when using lowering springs as they're not designed to work on the lower level than with universal springs. But the wearing is so slow that it doesn't really matter. If I'd normally have to change the absorbers @ 80 000, now the limit is 75 000. As I'm not doing huge amount of KMs it's very very small difference to me. Don't really know about the warranty, but I think that it depends on type of fault. If the fault can be linked to the springs, then I'll have the responsibility. But if there will be some problem for example with oil in the shock absorbers, Toyota will have to repair that as the oil should be normal in every situation, even I have lowered my car or haven't done it! And of course if some problems will occur, I can always say "Thanks, no can do!" to my dealer which will say that the problem is caused with my springs, change the springs back to universal and go complain to another dealer :rolleyes:

Best regards, Alex

Hii All

Hello and welcome!

Best regards, Alex

It's just that I know many people/seen many Auris' which have black rims with red stripes. And I don't know any good reason for that... Except very bright red taillights. Actually I don't know if the red stripe makes your rims look bigger, it just separates the rim from the tyre. Without the stripe you won't easily recognize where the rim ends and tyre begins so the rim would look bigger. Same thing as you compare rims with lip and without lip. The ones without lips look bigger.

Best regards, Alex

Alex ,

may be you right bright rim was very good but Ilike my rims İf there is no stripe rims loss

Also This is my pleasure.May be in the future I will buy bright and shining rims.

Thanks for your opinion.About springs H&R İs most suitable for me but I have a question İf you will answer. What about shock absorvers ?

what will I do? Stocks are enough? what do you think? my car is in 7500 km. And too much time for guarantee finish.

Best Regards,Suleyman

Alex ,

may be you right bright rim was very good but Ilike my rims İf there is no stripe rims loss

Also This is my pleasure.May be in the future I will buy bright and shining rims.

Thanks for your opinion.About springs H&R İs most suitable for me but I have a question İf you will answer. What about shock absorvers ?

what will I do? Stocks are enough? what do you think? my car is in 7500 km. And too much time for guarantee finish.

Best Regards,Suleyman

Universal shock absorbers are enough, I (and many other people) do use them with lowering springs not because they don't have money to upgrade

shock absorbers, it's just that it's ok to leav the old absorbers. Everything should be fine, and don't worry about the warranty, as maybe you will lose shock absorber warranty, or then not. It's 50/50. But if you will change shock absorbers, Toyota won't give you warranty for an aftermarket ones. So then you'd lose it anyway :)

Best regards, Alex

thought id add a few piks..

here is a list of mods im thinking of carrying out

red brake callipers (just worried about warrenty)

sports custom made exhaust (back box only)

lower car (not very keen on this though)

chek it out.. feel free to leave any comments or suggstions for other mods i could do... =]

post-70773-1239454014_thumb.jpg

post-70773-1239454045_thumb.jpg

post-70773-1239454125_thumb.jpg

post-70773-1239454249_thumb.jpg

post-70773-1239454264_thumb.jpg

thought id add a few piks..

here is a list of mods im thinking of carrying out

red brake callipers (just worried about warrenty)

sports custom made exhaust (back box only)

lower car (not very keen on this though)

chek it out.. feel free to leave any comments or suggstions for other mods i could do... =]

Looks nice, now all you need is lowering! The exhaust would be great too... But I suggest

you not to paint the calipers, I've had them for less than year now and the paint has got much

darker than it was. It's the brake dust, and you cannot wash it off even with the strongest chemicals...

Now suggestions about other mods: Shorter antenna, paint front and rear badges in black, at least

the front one. The one on the rear matches with TOYOTA, AURIS, T3 and the pipe, you'd have to remove

them after painting the rear one. Install some DRLs + add some tints to the front side windows too!

Best regards, Alex

JDMAUR.jpg

LOVIN THIS CAR TOO!! IS IT A T2 MODEL? DID U HAVE THE WORK DONE?

It's not anyone's car who is on this forum, some random photo. As you can see you can leave the handles

and/or mirrors to the colour they are now (black) and add some other details in that same colour (rims, window

tints) and they will match perfect. Or then paint them in some extraordinary colour!

Best regards, Alex

Nice pics guys, keep em coming.

Here you go:

notha's car (from Auris Club Russia -forum)

a_32.jpg

a_33.jpg

a_34.jpg

a_35.jpg

a_36.jpg

Best regards, Alex