Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Pictures

kristof-auris

I am sure that you'll like the colour. It is not ordinary bright silver, but a bit darker. Not everyone will have same colour, it will be nice and rare!

Best regards, Alex

Nice! Where did you get those crome stripes around windows? Are they metalic or self adhesive plastic? Thanks. You have a verry nice car!

Is that's the lowest position of them? :)

Here's mine new photo, hope you'll like it:

88cbdb870bc0c000origina.jpg

88cbdb86fc1371c0origina.jpg

What's the suspension do you have? Not lowest, because I can lower about more 2-3cm.

I wonder how it will be on winter :rolleyes: The streets aren't being cleaned very well, and when you drive on some smaller road (even inside city limits) the snow is scratching against car's bottom. But that's okay, the problems start if it is around 0 degrees when it's snowing and after some time it gets colder, I'm sure you understand that soft snow becomes ice then! And that's not cool at all :(

Best regards, Alex

I have Tein S.Tech -60 springs from Corolla ZRE130L (USA market) and modified front shock absorbers. Did you use KW in winter? There are some problems with them in Russia winter.

alexC Suppose i'll convert to stock, but not sure yet :(

Suspension is now very food compared stock suspension. There is no problems with coil-over and winter because the car is not lowest limit and I don't need to use small roads and I have garage and I don't have frontspoiler or side skirts in my car yet. -60mm springs with shortened absorbers is very good choice.

Hi, this is my first post but i've been reading the forums for some time.

I have two questions.

First what is the pcd of auris?? I know it is 5x114.3 but some people told me it is 5x100 so i would appreciate your help.

Second is it possible that rims with 5x100 will fit a 5x114.3 car???

Thanks in advance.

Hi, this is my first post but i've been reading the forums for some time.

I have two questions.

First what is the pcd of auris?? I know it is 5x114.3 but some people told me it is 5x100 so i would appreciate your help.

Second is it possible that rims with 5x100 will fit a 5x114.3 car???

Thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome to TOC!

Auris has 5x114.3 PCD, 5x100 won't fit. :)

Thanks for the answers. Now another one please. Can i put a rim with ET40 offset ???

Thanks for the answers. Now another one please. Can i put a rim with ET40 offset ???

Yes, sure. It is not a problem if you choose rims with a bit different ET than stock rims!

Best regards, Alex

Suspension is now very food compared stock suspension. There is no problems with coil-over and winter because the car is not lowest limit and I don't need to use small roads and I have garage and I don't have frontspoiler or side skirts in my car yet. -60mm springs with shortened absorbers is very good choice.

Sorry, what food suspension means?

Sorry, what food suspension means?

Haha I guess it's a word-puzzle :lol: Will give you a clue: use your imagination, replace the first letter with some other one, and voila, you'll get the answer! Get it now? :)

Best regards, Alex